Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivangi2092 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: NIMMY

first of all gud to see ur comment dear!

awe loved it thanks!
Prem in a total different avatar.......yup... something new, something mysterious, something soo interesting.........
so he is not that sweet innocent decent Prem anymore  yes!
he is tht interestingly different
Heer just met him once..........
and is still thinking why he did so..........  hmmmmm....
she looked at him at forgot all
thank god heer never loved RR  she never can!
Prem......... being the Devil and the angel at the same time
loved it
the way heer was admiring his pic........
and the man himself
Prem checking heer out............
loved it
it might not be right but i still love Prem even after knowing wht kind of man he is
is it mere attraction, lust or One true love
waiting 4 more
and plz dont torture ur readers......... by leaving the part just like tht hehehehe......
coz it makes us much more curious  i know...I know...

shivangi2092 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshitideewani

please shivangi update   will update soon dear!
very curious to know what is going to happen next
what would be heer reaction and how prem would will win heers love
curious please update soooon
just cant wait  awwwww..........

shivangi2092 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Suhasini.

im sorry for late comments dear..its ok di!..i m little bit busy these days......but i must say ur ff is rocking.......thanks a ton di!.

part1

thank god rishab left heer otherwise i would have killed him for marrying my heer......me2!.....and its so sweet heer made quite impression on our beloved gold bachelor at first sight.....hmmmm tahts what heer's jadooo..............๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ

part2

i would wish to kill u if u were near me...๐Ÿ˜†.......how could u stop at such an interesting scene........i just want that scene to be continued and must and should be intense otherwise i will surely kill u........so better u make it fast...will update soon di!....i cant wait anymore..............................plssssssss baby.......

shivangi2092 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shruti11

add me nice concept

added dear!
shivangi2092 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_kdmhmd

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hellooooooooo

sry to reply so late  its ok!
first of all thanks shaivangi for liking my work๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and now to the update
i loved the way u described prem๐Ÿ˜ณ  THANKS DI!
so attraction is pressent on both the side๐Ÿ˜†  yes!
u left on a very exciting point  
plz update soon so i could know what prem has in store for her๐Ÿ˜ƒ
lovely update๐Ÿ‘  thanks again!

shivangi2092 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AMMI6

please daily waiting for this update
I just cant wait at all
pleaseee update soooooooooooooooon

will update soon dear!
have patience for sum tym!
shivangi2092 thumbnail
shivangi2092 thumbnail

Many of you were eagerly waiting for the update so here it is. I know all of you must have beaten me up after the last update's cliff hanger so in this no cliff hanger( I m not that bad!) thanks for your lovely comments and to those who pressed the like button. Plz leave your comments and press the like button if you like it. Sorry for the mistakes if any..

Heer was still busy in drying her hair when she felt someone's hand on her waist and then within a second she was pulled by that person. She closed her eyes in fear. She landed on that person's chest. She opened her eyes to look at that person. Her eyes opened wide when she saw that person. It was Prem Juneja looking at her lips with a smirk. His grip was very tight around her waist.

She struggled in his arms to free herself but in vain. With her every move to free herself he was tightening his grip more and more. His face was coming closer to hers. She doesn't feel it to be right. If something happens between them then she will lost her self respect and dignity in her eyes and she can't let that happen. Yes! She felt an attraction for him but she can't surrender herself to him only because of that attraction.

His eyes were closed. He wanted to taste her lips from the very moment he saw her and finally he was going to taste those lips. He knew that she was trying to get out of his grip and this thing amazed him that she was trying to go away from him contrary to the nature of other girls he met till now. They die to get in his arms. But he was sure that after some moments of struggle she will surrender herself to her desire. He was sure that she will definitely melt in his arms. So he was inching his face closer to hers. He was just a centimeter away from her lips when'..

She felt his breath on her face. His lips were just a few centimeters away from her. A shiver ran down her spine when she noticed the distance between their lips. But she was not going to let it happen she have to stop him. Her self respect was above everything for her. She closed her eyes and gathered all her courage and pushed him with all her force on his chest and the next moment a tight slap was felt by Prem on his right cheek.

Prem was about to capture her lips when he felt a heavy push on his chest and he released his grip he was recovering from that shock when he felt that something hit his right cheek with very much force and he felt pain. He looked there from where it came and saw Heer standing there in anger.

"How dare you tried to kiss me Mr. Juneja. I know that you bought me from my so called fianc but that doesn't mean that you will do anything with me. My self respect is the most important thing to me. So you better don't try that again I am warning you" she said pointing her finger to him and he was just looking at her in shock.

"I will do whatever you want but not this. I am not like those girls who are ready to spend a night with you just because you are good looking and rich so you better'better keep this slap in your mind always so that when you feel like getting closer to me you can resist yourself." And with that she left the room with fast steps.

"Wow!" he muttered to himself. He can't believe himself that he was admiring someone for slapping him and hitting him but he was doing that. The confidence that he saw in her eyes while warning him. The anger in her eyes and the way she was yelling at him she appeared cuter to him. He can't believe that a girl can resist his closeness.

He wanted to pull her nose when her nose flared in anger. He was smiling recalling that. No one ever dared to even talk with him in raised voice but she did that and he admired her for that confidence. He never enjoyed his insult but he was feeling very good for that insult. He was not angry on her and praised that she put her self respect above the physical desire. He was standing at the very spot smiling to himself. His desires for her have increased to the extent.

"Interesting'"He said picking up his glass of wine again from the table."You are definitely different from others Ms. Maan..'..So you won't let me come near you'hmmm'you are a challenge from me dear and Prem Juneja loves challenges."

He said with a smirk to himself.

Heer was pacing in the garden. She was fuming in anger. She was angry on Prem, herself and above that she was angry from Rishabh. His disgusting and greedy nature have landed her in Juneja Mansion and here she have to deal with Prem and his physical desires. She was cursing that day when she went for the job interview in Rishabh's office.

She stopped for a minute and closed her eyes trying to calm herself. The moment she closed her eyes the whole "kiss" sequence revolved around her eyes. Their closeness felt good to her. She had goose bumps recalling the moment when he was about to capture her lips and the distance between their lips was almost vanished. Her heartbeats were raised up on the thought that if he has kissed her then'..

"Stop it! What are you thinking Heer?" She tried to control her thoughts and opened her eyes but she saw Prem looking at her with a smirk.

"Lost in my thoughts?" He asked her.

"No..Never!" she replied avoiding her gaze and started moving away.

"Oh! So why you are here sweetie?"  He asked following her. She stopped and looked at him in anger.

"Listen'" she was about to say but cut off by him.

"I am Listening''" He interrupted.

"I am not sweetie Mr. Juneja" she said to him and in response he came close to her.

"Prem'.if u don't want me to call you sweetie then you have to call me by my name sweetie" Prem whispered in her ears and then looked at her.

"But'Mr. Juneja" she tried to protest.

"What but sweetie'you have any problem with my name" he asked looking innocently at her. She closed her eyes for one second and then took a deep breath.

"No I don't have any problem with your name PREM" she said emphasizing on his name.

"Whoa'.it sounds so good in her voice" Prem thought looking at her.

"I don't want to become an ice-cream so can we get inside?" He asked her rubbing his arms with his palms.

She nodded her head and both of them came inside. Heer silently walked towards the room without noticing that Prem was following her. She was about to close the door when Prem stopped her by putting his hand on the gates.

"Hey! What are you doing" He asked her and she looked at him with a questioning look.

"This is my bedroom you can't keep me outside." He said adjusting himself on the bed and Heer stood there with a horrified expression on his face.

"But'" she doesn't know what to say.

"Don't worry I won't touch you promise" he said making a puppy cute face. She don't have any other option she have to share the bed with him and believe on his words. She nodded her head and came to the bed.

Prem switched off the lights of his side and after that she felt relieved and closed her eyes to sleep but she was still afraid of him. After sometime Heer drifted into sleep. Prem acted as if he was sleeping and after realizing that Heer is sleeping he also slept with a determination to get Heer as soon as possible.

I am a Goldie now! yipppeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Edited by shivangi2092 - 13 years ago
sowmya18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really loved it.......please add me to ur pm list.........
shivangi2092 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sowmya18

really loved it.......please add me to ur pm list.........

you are already added dear!