Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rahulvaid001

ohh ho no worries yar😃if u are coming here from north u will be shocked by the weather here😆delhi mein toh itni thand hai aur yahan a.c chalta hai😆anyways this proposal that u r talking abt i m in touch with nandish and he seems to be very very very happy with rashmi😉God bless them both😃

THanks soo much Rahul ji!😳
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ohh ho no worries yar😃if u are coming here from north u will be shocked by the weather here😆delhi mein toh itni thand hai aur yahan a.c chalta hai😆anyways this proposal that u r talking abt i m in touch with nandish and he seems to be very very very happy with rashmi😉God bless them both😃

ohh yes he z  in d pics also.... kk soo no need to carry too much warm clothes jackets and all...😊

Originally posted by: priya2904

ohh yes he z  in d pics also.... kk soo no need to carry too much warm clothes jackets and all...😊

no yar dont carry any woollens just enjoy the awesome weather here😃have fun😉
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kk soo i need to go...
bye sanya and rahul.... It was nice talking to both of u...

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

THanks soo much Rahul ji!😳

Ohh ho sanya ji ki haal chal😃you must be really happy with nandmi news😉i had a nice convo with nandish but he dint tell me when he is planning to get married😉so i was like ok u can keep it a secret😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Ohh ho sanya ji ki haal chal😃you must be really happy with nandmi news😉i had a nice convo with nandish but he dint tell me when he is planning to get married😉so i was like ok u can keep it a secret😆

Thank you Rahul ji thanks so much😃 oh I am just flabbergasted with happiness! Its all around me! Never been happier! Nothing is wrong atm!😳
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Priya come back soon ok we needa chat! I havent really talked to u much!

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Thank you Rahul ji thanks so much😃 oh I am just flabbergasted with happiness! Its all around me! Never been happier! Nothing is wrong atm!😳

Good Good😃it gives happiness to you  thats very nice😃have fun