R-ready to leave G to marry P?

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

To save P from suicide, R is ready to give the divorce to G and to marry her.....

😡😡😡😡😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkcarnation thumbnail
Well, we know it's not going to happen. But, the fact that he agreed to do this should signal to Gauri how much he cares about P.  I won't be surprised that if the show continues, P will come back (maybe less psycho/sweet poison types) and create more problems in the future.
Edited by pinkcarnation - 13 years ago
-InnocentSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont think he is going to give divorce
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
due to the article it is said he only did it to save her from hanging in an another word to stop the drama.
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yup only to put a stop to pihu's natak
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh no...i hope he isnt serious
zeezee55 thumbnail
I don't think Rudr will marry Pihu - he just said it to diffuse the situation. 

No matter how much you love someone - if that someone lies and puts you into trouble - i don't think you should consider being with that someone.  Pihu framed Rudr and HE KNOWS IT - so if he still harbours LOVE for her - then there is no hope of Gauri at all.  Rudr has been supporting Gauri and insisting that people respect her as she is his wife AND he does look to her for support as a Kalyanamitra - so in this regard, there's plenty of HOPE that he will eventually get over his thing with Pihu and realise that Gauri is the one he LOVES.  I'm sure he loves her already but he is blinded by the passion he had for Pihu - YES it is PASSION and NOT LOVE!! 

bengalirani101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
im dissappointed with rudra
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But Rudra is not  agreeing with his love for Pihu. On the one hand Pihu has become wild and on the otherhand RR is asking Rudra u do something to stop Pihu for family honour. Poor fellow What he will do? He is in a shock and at that moment his only concern is to stop Pihu. He surely cares and loves Gauri in a special way , Now that he has slowly started to realise the real Pihu He is shocked.
cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakr

But Rudra is not  agreeing with his love for Pihu. On the one hand Pihu has become wild and on the otherhand RR is asking Rudra u do something to stop Pihu for family honour. Poor fellow What he will do? He is in a shock and at that moment his only concern is to stop Pihu. He surely cares and loves Gauri in a special way , Now that he has slowly started to realise the real Pihu He is shocked.

rightly said😊...rudr is now shocked 2 see this side of pihu😲..& he is in little confused state now..but that doesnt mean he will leave gauri..😳