Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rahulvaid001

yar kya hai yeh sab😆How r u shyams😃i dint want to come but was feeling a little lonely today😭..when will these GMs deactivate my account😲

Why deactivate???😕
Originally posted by: divy609

Shyam -The saviour.....😆😆😆

Btw are these ppl guessing Even Vijaya had guessed this .......The left brains of the CVs are still working......!!!

Divya hua kyaa😕why is evrybdy cursing veer😆

Why deactivate???😕

yar i dont wanna feel tempted to read pms and write here

😆

divy609 thumbnail

Divya hua kyaa😕why is evrybdy cursing veer😆

There's an article which said Veer will start sympathizing with Taps and become close to her ....He will also convince Ichcha tat he still loves her.....
divy609 thumbnail

yar i dont wanna feel tempted to read pms and write here

😆

😆Ohhh.....achcha !!Bahut sincere ho gaya hain.....All of us have given a deadline for Veer after that there won't be anymore UT discussions for sure😆

There's an article which said Veer will start sympathizing with Taps and become close to her ....He will also convince Ichcha tat he still loves her.....

he will sympathize with Taps😆issliye coz she is pregnant😆ofcourse he shud infact when ichaa is sympathizing why wont he😃isme baby kaa kya kasoor hai😃😆but where does that mean he will love taps😆toh why is evrybdy cursing him😆
divy609 thumbnail

he will sympathize with Taps😆issliye coz she is pregnant😆ofcourse he shud infact when ichaa is sympathizing why wont he😃isme baby kaa kya kasoor hai😃😆but where does that mean he will love taps😆toh why is evrybdy cursing him😆

HAILA!!!.......Chalo I know U like Veer.....Actually woh SBB mein they had told "After sometime Veer will be ur's Taps" That was the start nd then a load of articles came saying Veer will change for Taps ....So bottomline Ichcha will leave the house Veer will be left with Taps nd her kid.....
Btw we don't even like Veer sympathize Taps also😆

Nd one more thing Veer knew b4 as well tat Taps was Preggy but didn't show concern Ab achanak kya ho gaya Bolo bolo.......
Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago

HAILA!!!.......Chalo I know U like Veer.....Actually woh SBB mein they had told "After sometime Veer will be ur's Taps" That was the start nd then a load of articles came saying Veer will change for Taps ....So bottomline Ichcha will leave the house Veer will be left with Taps nd her kid.....
Btw we don't even like Veer sympathize Taps also😆

Nd one more thing Veer knew b4 as well tat Taps was Preggy but didn't show concern Ab achanak kya ho gaya Bolo bolo.......

Arrey naa i dont like anyone now from the show😆as i m no more following it😆but i like nandish as a human coz he is very friendly and talks to me nicely😉ab toh i wont be able to talk to him also till my exams😉arrey yar seriosuly dont even watch this show...it is such an idiotic drama😆...i watch shows like David Blaine magic, minute to win it etc and trust me they r much better than this hopeless show😃
divy609 thumbnail
When are ur exams ??Somewhere in March na....Already U started preparing so srsly😲
We start preparing only 15 days b4 it starts😆
Nandish ka deewana ban gaya hain tu😆

When are ur exams ??Somewhere in March na....Already U started preparing so srsly😲

We start preparing only 15 days b4 it starts😆
Nandish ka deewana ban gaya hain tu😆

haa haa 😆my exams are in may😆Nandish kaa deewana nahi he talks like a brother😃baki toh i dont know him personally but whatever convo i had with him he is good😃