Uttaran takes filmi turn!

Posted: 13 years ago

Source: Dailybhaskar.in   |   Last Updated 11:55(11/01/11)

Remember, Juhi Chawla, Jackie Shroff and Amrita Singh starrer film 'Aaina'. 'Uttaran' seems to be taking just the same turn.

In the upcoming episode, Tapasya will tell Gunwanti that she isn't well and surprisingly Veer who is not happy with her will take her to see the doctor. Tapasya will be apprehensive over the check up but tide soon turns in her favour and doc declares her pregnancy. Nani and Tappu are happy over the positive reports and even Veer will pretend the same.

After which, just like how Jackie teaches Amrita a lifetime lesson by pretending to care for her in the film, probably Veer too will be taking care of Tappu just to unmask her evil-side.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-uttaran-takes-filmi-turn-1745189.html
🤗yay veer go man go
shyam thank u so much a big 🤗2 u too
Originally posted by intruderfast

🤗yay veer go man go
shyam thank u so much a big 🤗2 u too

ur welcome anmol. I'm not watching d show anymore b'coze of d crappy storyline but just came across the article so posted it here
if it go like this then it will make all veeya and veecha fans happy
Originally posted by shyams

ur welcome anmol. I'm not watching d show anymore b'coze of d crappy storyline but just came across the article so posted it here
i am also not watching it  but i am so attached 2 this forum
it was needed badly, veecha lovers were getting depressed,
so i hope positivity comes back now😊
Now what evil side to unmansk if she is really preggy !!!! unless Veer himself did all the drama and made doc say all rubbish about Taps being preggy to unmask her fake pregnancy ....

Remember, Juhi Chawla, Jackie Shroff and Amrita Singh starrer film 'Aaina'. 'Uttaran' seems to be taking just the same turn.

In the upcoming episode, Tapasya will tell Gunwanti that she isn't well and surprisingly Veer who is not happy with her will take her to see the doctor. Tapasya will be apprehensive over the check up but tide soon turns in her favour and doc declares her pregnancy. Nani and Tappu are happy over the positive reports and even Veer will pretend the same.

After which, just like how Jackie teaches Amrita a lifetime lesson by pretending to care for her in the film, probably Veer too will be taking care of Tappu just to unmask her evil-side.

Now what evil side of tappu z dere to be unmasked?????????????????????? 😆 😆🤣
😆All her secrets are revealed earlier only and now when she z really pregnant den what dis article means???????????? 😆

tappu should be brought in a middle of the road and everyone present there should throw stones and all rubbish things on her!!!😆

even this is less for this CHURAIL aka DAYAN🤢
yar kya hai yeh sab😆How r u shyams😃i dint want to come but was feeling a little lonely today😭..when will these GMs deactivate my account😲
Shyam -The saviour.....😆😆😆
Btw are these ppl guessing Even Vijaya had guessed this .......The left brains of the CVs are still working......!!!