Can't You Spare My Arjuhi & KMH ...PLSSSS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
For God Sake... I mean BT ,EK & CV's of this Show.....Cant you leave this My Favorite show atleast... .Cant you spare it from MAKING yr Other TYPICAL Emotinal Atyachaar Show...😲 May it worked there Seprating leads ,Marrying other...I highly doubted If its Gonna Work here atttt  ALLLL ..

You hv Ruined our First KMH..With Such Illogical Track How Arjun Jailed....And Now You are Hell bent to ruin this One...

I had very high hopes with This Show Since It has one of THE BEST couple of Indian television till Now..Who shares Magical Chemistry that You can feel their Love.....BUT Still there is NOT any proper LOVE OR Story developed B/W leads beside that KIDnapping track..That was not enoght ok...and Suddenly in hurry you started of Like They are in LOVE...Girl denies Love becuz Shes hurt...

Cant you hire Good Creatives Who can Portray THE LOVE STORY WELL......Who can keep the essence of The Show..From Which It started.....See From Where to Where ARohi;s Character Ruined...I cant think now Arohi was like so bubbly and Like..I uses to wait her to come ..But now...Hero..Yaa..He tuned good Man For While..BUT NOW with such Crazzy TWIST He'll again be the same..So Whats Meaning man....AT The End HERO could not say What he said....Whyyy ???To Win Arohi...

Slowly You tuned Arohi's character...It started seems Like to me the Same stubborn & Mahan atma heroine..Jise Kuch Samaj hi Nahi aat..Even If hero trys to explain..Fine..I was silent..I though Once Arjuhi will united Our FIRST EVER ,THE BEST ,CATTER BOX - (Thought Its From BT &EK )will be back ..So I was Fine...

But Now what I can see..You hv left Not any point to REDEEM ..Right...AROHI ..MARRIED..You know Whats the Meaning of Marriage BTW..Than the Drama will start Shes married & this & that..OMG..!!!! I Hate you...

I hv Question & Request.....

CANT YOU SPARE MY SHOW AND THIS COUPLE EVEN....PLSSSS...THIS SHOW HAS LIFE CALLED  ARJUHI...STILL THERE IS NO STORY OF THEM AND NOW ALL OTHER STORY OF AROHI & CHIKOOO....pls spare us....

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago
i second that but kmh 1 wasnt a crap..it was a very beautiful story....and arjun beng jailed was not bad...but the reason they gave was not convincing..yet it was decent..but kmh 2...if this marriage track happens then i am sure things will not favour kmh 2 and it will ruin the whole show!!
Originally posted by -Olly-

i second that but kmh 1 wasnt a crap..it was a very beautiful story....and arjun beng jailed was not bad...but the reason they gave was not convincing..yet it was decent..but kmh 2...if this marriage track happens then i am sure things will not favour kmh 2 and it will ruin the whole show!!

I dint said Dear that KMH was Bad at all in my Post...KMH  1 was one the Most beutiful series I hv shown up till .But How arjun jailed In alligation to kill Arohi's father was bit weird..For me atleast..May you hv yr views on it..And I respect that...😳
we want justttt arjun n arohi............cheeku ko gar bhejo yaar.............n twists minor b ho saktay hain.shadiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii