Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

New choreographer for Ankita... (Page 4)

Yuvian_forever Senior Member
Yuvian_forever
Yuvian_forever

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
jai should have been paired wid Ankita...he is just the best...
he also needed a nice partner....
he would have won the show...

<3 <3 <3 Salman and Yana rock <3 <3 <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayjasjoe

9991 Senior Member

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

it's not fair for others if some get to switch choreographers. true winners are people who can work with what they got. if ankita can't do that with her choreographer and if nishant can't do that with his celebrity, then they don't deserve to win. as simple as that. either they learn to work together and accept the flaws in each other or bow outta the competition.

but here nishant has problem and is complaining ,ankita is not complaining instead of getting such a BAD choreographer so why should ankita be deprived of winning bceause of this nishant!!!!!
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
NO she should not get a new choreographer...

Although Jai should have been paired up with Anki...Than they both could have shined more...Anki would have performed even much much better...JKN has tremendous talent..
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged

it's not fair for others if some get to switch choreographers. true winners are people who can  work with what they got.  if ankita can't do that with her choreographer and if nishant can't do that with his celebrity, then they don't deserve to win. as simple as that. either they learn to work together and accept the flaws in each other or bow outta the competition.

Oh , i dont want ankita to change her choreo bcuz nishant is a weak choreo ..
In fact I was against her changing , after all anki isnt the only one who has got a weak one .. neerav and robin arent exactly great either ..
But how can she work with someone who belittles her efforts and hard work in front of everyone , who blames her for his incompetence ? And coming to choreography , bad choreography is one thing , but COPYING everything from other shows like nach baliye and DID is something else ..

Heck , neerav isnt great either , but atleast his attitude is 1000000 better than nishant .. whatever his concepts and ideas are , atleast those are HIS concepts and ideas , his efforts .... and he doesnt put down ragini ..
When you are working as a team , whatever the marks are , whatever the comments and feedback are , you are supposed to stick together , not bring each other down ..
Ankita has been supportive and a team player .. but nishant ??? I think this is the first time he has been criticized for his choreography by remo , and what does he do ??? as someone else said , pushes her under the bus ...

And btw , ankita has never blamed nishant , not yet , she hasnt asked for a change either....
And she handled the situation very well ..

EDIT: knowing ankita , i think she will do exactly as you said ... try and work with him ... and get through this competition ...
She is not the kind to kick up a fuss or "whine" about it (but i want her toUnhappy)....
nishant is lucky to have gotten her ...

Edited by lunza - 13 January 2011 at 12:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TiyaliPiyatrix

coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
hmm.. me too want another coreographer. for ankita..

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9991

it's not fair for others if some get to switch choreographers. true winners are people who can work with what they got. if ankita can't do that with her choreographer and if nishant can't do that with his celebrity, then they don't deserve to win. as simple as that. either they learn to work together and accept the flaws in each other or bow outta the competition.

but here nishant has problem and is complaining ,ankita is not complaining instead of getting such a BAD choreographer so why should ankita be deprived of winning bceause of this nishant!!!!!

so what do u want? u want the best choreographer and the easiest dance routines and a clear path of winning for ankita? basically what u want to do is get rid of all the obstacles in ankita's way. as i said earlier, winning isn't about winning without any obstacles. true winners win despite the obstacles. u can't start taking away all the obstacles in someone's way. if u do, then u must for all of the other contestants as well. ankita isn't the only one with "problems." ankita's problem is her choreographer. and some other contestants have problems with something else. the problems aren't identical, but problems exist with everyone. u can't go around relieving everyone from their problems. no point in a competition, if that's the case. cuz everyone would win.

Edited by Rapier - 13 January 2011 at 1:32am
9991 Senior Member

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 9991

so what do u want? u want the best choreographer and the easiest dance routines and a clear path of winning for ankita? basically what u want to do is get rid of all the obstacles in ankita's way. as i said earlier, winning isn't about winning without any obstacles. true winners win despite the obstacles. u can't start taking away all the obstacles in someone's way. if u do, then u must for all of the other contestants as well. ankita isn't the only one with "problems." ankita's problem is her choreographer. and some other contestants have problems with something else. the problems aren't identical, but problems exist with everyone. u can't go around relieving everyone from their problems. no point in a competition, if that's the case. cuz everyone would win.

i want a choreographer who has originality and not one who copies dance from other shows like DID and nach baliye and also someone who will not blame ankita for his bad choreography.. And friend i know problem exists everywhere but see the basic thing of JDJ
is dancing and if you dont have good choregrapher then everything is over because a choreographer is one who does choreography not the celebrity and also a choreographer has to make sure that his/her partner improves in dancing and learns all dance forms well.. So i want a good choreographer for ankita i want to say you this much nothing else..
Ipsi_Sushant Goldie
Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
totally  agreeeeeeeeee......

nishant  is  a  dump  choreographerAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Go to top