Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i really want jai or punit but i think that's not gonna be possible because they are coming in the wild card round with there celebrity partner so mayber gauhar's second dance partner. he was really good. but i doubt they are gonna change choreographer at this stage😔 i really feel bad for Ankita. she could have been in the finals for sure if she had a different choreographer but now i doubt thats gonna happen🤢
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ekta_salman

punit should have been paired with ankita

stupid nishant ... just seeing his face you can see the overconfidence he has 😡

Punit aint any good either 😛
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
last or last last season pooja bedi changed her choreographer...i m sure ankita can too
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I would love to see Ankita get a new choreographer, one that is not over confident and who doesn't put down his partner for his mistakes.

yah! ankita should get new choreo; jai, punit or anyone remember Prince or Mayuresh from DID1 and DID2? they would be good too!!!
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I really loved Mayuresh... he would also be a great choice. :)
But this boy sickens me!
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it's not fair for others if some get to switch choreographers. true winners are people who can  work with what they got.  if ankita can't do that with her choreographer and if nishant can't do that with his celebrity, then they don't deserve to win. as simple as that. either they learn to work together and accept the flaws in each other or bow outta the competition.
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know it's not fair but what can you do when you get a bad choreographer who puts you down. they should be able to work as a team but here nishant is falsely faulting on ankita for his own mistakes. so he doesn't leave any which way but i doubt they will have a new choreographer. and also Ankita is such a sweet person that she wouldn't do it to anyone.so we will have to stick with him🤢
ifuser thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me and my friends TOTALLY agree with this..Ankita got a BAD choreographer. he needs to be replaced...we feel bad for Ankita.

she deserve to be in finale.....

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rapier

it's not fair for others if some get to switch choreographers. true winners are people who can  work with what they got.  if ankita can't do that with her choreographer and if nishant can't do that with his celebrity, then they don't deserve to win. as simple as that. either they learn to work together and accept the flaws in each other or bow outta the competition.

Well said👏