Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Let's all agree to disagree b/c Indian awards never ever ever satisfy a single soul COMPLETELY!  

I'm still mad Udaan is being ignored!! I seriously want the makers to win Filmfare and IIFA and pull a Tina Fey and say "Suck IT"!!!! That would be so golden!!

Ankita Lokhande (Pavitra Rishta) - Lions Favorite Actor In Television Serial- Female

Sushant Singh (Pavitra Rishta) - Lions Favorite Actor In A Television Serial- Male

Swati Anand -Pavitra Rishta - Lions Favorite Actor In Negative Role (Female)- Television

Yay PR! Congrats Ankita, Sushant, and SwatiπŸ‘πŸ‘

Congrats to Ranveer and Anushka too!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Katrina and Akshay Kumar, seriously?πŸ˜• And what exactly are the Lion Awards anyways?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweet coco

Let's all agree to disagree b/c Indian awards never ever ever satisfy a single soul COMPLETELY!  

I'm still mad Udaan is being ignored!! I seriously want the makers to win Filmfare and IIFA and pull a Tina Fey and say "Suck IT"!!!! That would be so golden!!

I know how can they miss Udaan, that has to be one of the best or the BEST film of the year
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolchick

Ankita Lokhande (Pavitra Rishta) - Lions Favorite Actor In Television Serial- Female

Sushant Singh (Pavitra Rishta) - Lions Favorite Actor In A Television Serial- Male

Swati Anand -Pavitra Rishta - Lions Favorite Actor In Negative Role (Female)- Television

Yay PR! Congrats Ankita, Sushant, and SwatiπŸ‘πŸ‘

Congrats to Ranveer and Anushka too!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Katrina and Akshay Kumar, seriously?πŸ˜• And what exactly are the Lion Awards anyways?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know well done to Pavitra Rishta well deserved but seriously Katrina and best actress🀣
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This time it looks like organizers have crossed all the limits.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I wanted Maneet/Gurti to win something!!!!
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anushka and Ranveer WON!!

Rab ne Bana di Jodi😍
ruky786 thumbnail
i know so happy for Ranveer and Anushka
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Katrina and Anushka Looking beauty beauty
Originally posted by: sweet coco

I wanted Maneet/Gurti to win something!!!!

*snap* that's what I was hoping for πŸ˜† was hoping GurTi would win but I wasn't holding my breath!  oh wellz, there's always next time. Bloomin heck, it better be next time!!

Good to know Ranveer and Anushka won best jodi. There were defo sparks in BBB. But these categories are very weird and some winners very fishy πŸ€”  some of it doesn't seem like a list of winners...it's almost as if those categories have been especially made in order to award particular people. Oh well, that's Bollywood awards for you!