Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Every individual has a different take on this, no wonder I have had so many discussions as such. And when people discourage me, they assert that 'Arts' has no 'scope', it doesn't bother me because I am very clear with what I have to do. Just like you're provided you know you're going have it the practical way, to be a doctor. Though, that does not necessarily mean you should stop writing. Of course, when you're reading medicine, you will have extremely less time to pen down anything, but you will find time out somehow, if you're that passionate.

If practicality takes over passion, then that is all you need to know about one simple thing - you have all the time in the world to achieve what you're passionate about, but what you're needful of has to be done with first. I have seen this, you know, with people. Don't let go of your passion, that's all. Never do that or you'd be as aimless as hell, and that's sick!!
For a 13 year old this is one girl who knows her mind Clap You have even opted for the arts stream Shocked Most people would wait for their 10th std results before making that decisionSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Passion or Profession? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

Every individual has a different take on this, no wonder I have had so many discussions as such. And when people discourage me, they assert that 'Arts' has no 'scope', it doesn't bother me because I am very clear with what I have to do. Just like you're provided you know you're going have it the practical way, to be a doctor. Though, that does not necessarily mean you should stop writing. Of course, when you're reading medicine, you will have extremely less time to pen down anything, but you will find time out somehow, if you're that passionate.

If practicality takes over passion, then that is all you need to know about one simple thing - you have all the time in the world to achieve what you're passionate about, but what you're needful of has to be done with first. I have seen this, you know, with people. Don't let go of your passion, that's all. Never do that or you'd be as aimless as hell, and that's sick!!
For a 13 year old this is one girl who knows her mind Clap You have even opted for the arts stream Shocked Most people would wait for their 10th std results before making that decisionSmile

Haw! You know my age, man! Anyways, Arts has ample to provide me with, psychology and writing and journalism thrill me the most. I have my options open, you could say. But with Arts, I have my mind made. Thanks. Smile

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Haw! You know my age, man! Anyways, Arts has ample to provide me with, psychology and writing and journalism thrill me the most. I have my options open, you could say. But with Arts, I have my mind made. Thanks. Smile

You're 13?!ShockedWow! You come across as someone who is very mature for their age. I wish I knew where my life was heading when I was 13. Psychology can be very interesting but the biological aspect never appealed to me and that put me off from studying it at degree level. 

You clearly have a lot of passion for the arts so all the best and I hope you succeed in that field.Smile

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
She could be 31.

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Edited by blue-ice - 15 February 2011 at 10:15pm

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Edited by blue-ice - 15 February 2011 at 10:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RiddhiBsouroepiphany.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

You're 13?!ShockedWow! You come across as someone who is very mature for their age. I wish I knew where my life was heading when I was 13. Psychology can be very interesting but the biological aspect never appealed to me and that put me off from studying it at degree level. 

You clearly have a lot of passion for the arts so all the best and I hope you succeed in that field.Smile

I'm as fickle as any other teenage girl, actually. But I sort of know this is all I can do, and be happy at the same time. Quite passionate. Thank you. =)

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

I think psychology and journalism are great careers.....especially if ur a psychologist...u r bound to get a lot of clients in todays stressful world.....har doosra insaan  ya toh paagal hai....ya to paagal  ho jaayega...

I have had some counselling myself, and what my counsellor tells me is that a psychologist himselves has pyschological problems more or less all the time. Queer as ever. So psychology thrills me to a greater level these days. Though, journalism needs one to be an outright extrovert - to help them communicate with people, fetch information and what-not. Its one helluva hectic job! And I assume, people dont consider this as a bright career option for the female. A very immaterial fundamental it is!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top