Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya wins best drama series at Apsara Awards (Page 3)

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by yummimommy

Hi again.........
Are these the awards that AB and PG got all dressed up for.? I believe they are set to perform. When were these held?
I will drive you crazy sometime today with all of my ?s.
Hi YM,
That was Star Screen Awards where AB and PG were all dressed upEmbarrassed...though no idea when actualli it might air...but this particular Apsara awards were held yesterday and will be telecasted in Colors on 23rd jan...hope it helpsBig smile

Oh now I go it...so you were talking about this arja appearance...I don't know whether they would be performing at the Star Screen Awards....They are telecasted on 22nd January on Star Plus Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
star sreen awars is only for movie industry - held Jan 6

aspara is both movie & tv industry  - held Jan 11

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso....Poojie....

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we won it...... Pooja I think its the same screen awards da... But Iam not sure...you know it better....Thumbs Up thank u swetheart...

No dear...these are Apsara Awards...totally different from the Star Screen Awards...SSA were held on 6th Jan...whereas Apsara Awards were held yesterday Smile
---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Hi again.........
Are these the awards that AB and PG got all dressed up for.? I believe they are set to perform. When were these held?
Hi YM,
That was Star Screen Awards where AB and PG were all dressed upEmbarrassed...though no idea when actualli it might air...but this particular Apsara awards were held yesterday and will be telecasted in Colors on 23rd jan...hope it helpsBig smile

Oh now I go it...so you were talking about this arja appearance...I don't know whether they would be performing at the Star Screen Awards....They are telecasted on 22nd January on Star Plus Smile

oooooooh - back-to-back days of potential Arja sightings.......... awesome PartyDancingDay Dreaming

Edited by yemi3006 - 12 January 2011 at 5:11am

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Hi again.........
Hi YM,

Thanks Pooja for letting me know the air date of SSA...looking forward to it...ArJa were looking beautiful in that attireTongueEmbarrassedWink

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Hi again.........
Hi YM,

oooooooh - back-to-back days of potential Arja sightings.......... awesome LOL
I know YemiEmbarrassed...but I hopw they attended Apsara awards as there are no pics of them on red carpet....but how awesome would that be if we get the pleasant surprise like happened in ITA with their mind blwoing performance?EmbarrassedTongueWinkDay DreamingBlushing

krishnabhavna---Yemi---

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yemi3006

Hi again.........
Hi YM,

oooooooh - back-to-back days of potential Arja sightings.......... awesome LOL
I know YemiEmbarrassed...but I hopw they attended Apsara awards as there are no pics of them on red carpet....but how awesome would that be if we get the pleasant surprise like happened in ITA with their mind blwoing performance?Blushing

I agree...the Indian Telly Awards peformance was such a big surprise...We were all going to miss the awards coz apart from AS, no one else won any award....but they made it up by their beautiful performance..and that song is one of my favourite songs...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

krishnabhavnaAlwayshopeful

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Hi again.........
Hi YM,

I think I heard the people from that other show ........ the rich wife w/ the middle class husband....ka naam hai?.......... Jai deyo, say that they were all set to perform. Naturally i concluded that AB and PG are going to perform too........Being SP and all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

Go to top