Yeh Ishq Haaye

YIH Written Update 11th JANUARY 2011

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged

~ ~ ~ YIH Written Update 11th JANUARY 2011~ ~ ~

AT MANJARI'S HOME

Manjari's dad is shocked to hear that Manjari is in police custody & says to inspector that there have been some misunderstanding. Inspector says that the girl said that her father's name is Devki Nandan Chaturvedi. Manjari's mom asks what inspector said? Manjari dad says that the girls father name is Chaturvedi. Just then Akshays mom comes and listens. Manjari's dad is saying what will happen now? No one in their family have ever been to police station. This girl have badnaam their izzat. He notices Akshay's mom standing.

Akshay's mom : i didnt knew all this have happened here? I had come to give back utensils. (to Manjari's mom) You know everything about our home. But dont know what your own daughters are doing? See dont take me wrong. But apart from thinking about others, you must take care of your home especially when you have responsibility of 3 daughters. Once any thing wrong happens then your daughter's future might get spoiled. There can be problem in their marriage.

(to Manjari's dad) : Call the lawyer soon and finish off this matter. Otherwise neighbours will say that you have not done upbringing of your daughters properly. And if you need my help, then dont hesitate.

And Akshay's mom leaves and Manjari's dad gets shocked.

AT POLICE STATION

Ammu's parents & Sonu's dad are in the police station. Sonu's dad is convincing the inspector that it was an accident and that boy was the one who misbehaved with his daughter. Inspector says that your children had only called that boy to disco. Sonu's dad gets shocked and asks them whether its true? but no one answers him. Sonu's dad says this is the result of giving so much freedom to them. No need of giving any explanation. I understood everything. Ammu's mom asks Ammu wat was the need of doing friendship with such a boy? Ammu says she didn't knew that the boy was bad. Ammu's mom says that we trust you so much that doesn't mean that you'll break all the limits. Manjari interrupts and says that she was the one who called that boy. There is no fault of Ammu & Sonu. Ammu & Sonu's father says to Inspector that now they have heard the truth then leave ther daughters. Ranbir who is standing behind Manjari whispers to her that why she took all the blame when there was no fault of hers at all.

AT AKSHAY'S HOME

Akshays mom is thinking that God always do the right thing. She thanks GOd that he saved his son...His son's life would have ruined if he would have married with the girl from that house. ..Thinking of my son's happiness, she had agreed for the rishta but its good that whatever happened...Now I have to somehow break my son's relation from that family.  

She goes in Akshay's room where Akshay is sleeping and takes his mobile from and there and also disconnects the landline connection.

AT POLICE STATION

I am leaving your daughters just sign the papers.......Manjari is calling Akshay but Akshay's mobile is with his mother who dont pick up Manjari's call...She thinks why Akshay is not picking up the phone..She thinks he hight have slept but Akshay's gets up usually within one ring of phone.

She then messages Akshay that "she is in a problem ...plz call her soon...." but Akshay's mom reads the message and replies on Akshay's behalf that "I am busy cant call you right now...watever problem it is we will talk in the morning " and his mom switches off the mobile.

Manjari gets shocked on getting such a reply from Akshay...

Ranbir : dont worry everything will be allright.

Manjari : Akshay is not picking up my call and he messaged that he will talk to me in the morning. Akshay never reacted like this before. Whenever i was in any problem, he always helped me anytime.

Ranbir : there must some problem that Akshay said like this ...but i am here for you.

Manjari : I am worried how will her papa react? When papa will know all this then his health might suffer. But if Akshay was there, he would have somehow convinced papa and would come here but I dont how will papa react now?

Just then Manjari's dad comes to police station

AT AKSHAY's HOME

Pooja comes to Akshay's home where she meets Akshay's mom. Akshay's mom asks Pooja what happened? Pooja says sorry for disturbing so late. Papa has gone to police station alone. She says she was trying Akshay's mobile but its switched off. She requests Akshay's mom that if once Akshay could go to police station. Akshay's mom says that Akshay has slept and hence she did't told him anything and she dont want Akshay to get involved in these matters. She says that Pooja is doing wrong in telling this sensitive matter to everyone instead of keeping quiet. When such matters happens then society questions the girl's character? Whatever happened that is wrong but she advices to let her father solves this matter quietly.

AT POLICE STATION

Manjari's dad says what have you'll have done? He says whenever you'll three are together then some problem happens. Ammu's dad interrupts and says that whatever happened its all Manjari's fault and Manjari has spoiled their daughters. Manjari's dad says why Manjari is being blamed for everything. He says to asks them who had planned for dinner. Ammu's dad says that Manjari have accepted that it was all her fault and insults Manjari's dad for giving so bad sanskaar to Manjari. Ranbir interrupts and says that they are thinking wrong and Manjari has not done any mistake. He says that it is that boys mistake who misbehaved and Ranbir takes the blame because he fought with that boy.

Sonu's dad says from today all this friendship ends and both the fathers take their daughters home.

Manjari's dad brings lawyer with him who gives the bail papers to Inspector. Manjari goes to her shocked dad and pleads to just listen to her once. But Manjari's dad goes to Inspector and with folded hands says that his daughter has done a mistake, plz forgive her by giving a warning. Just then Ranbir gets a call and he gives the Home Minister's call to Inspector. After talking to Home Minister, Inspector says he is leaving them by just giving them warning. Manjari's dad says thankyou and holds Manjari's hand to leave.

Manjari's dad goes to Ranbir and thanks him for saving his daughter because if his daughter would have been in police station for whole night, then their izzat would have gone. He says to Ranbir that he is from a high class family, have many contacts but they are from middle class family and their izzat is the only thing they have and hence requests him not to meet Manjari again. He says that he thought Manjari would learn something by working with Ranbir but he was wrong and again requests not to meet Ranbir again. Manjari's dad goes with Manjari from there.

SORRY FOR THE DELAY AND MISTAKES......HOPE EVERYONE LIKED IT...

Edited by frenz4u - 12 January 2011 at 4:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

srikondaahcirkelsarshisangelRoarkmrk-1Rajinilicious

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Thanks.

Oh god, but what a mess manajari has landed herself into.

Now Akshay's mom is being very very mean and nasty. Wonder when some one will din sense into her head.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallionfrenz4u

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
thanks buddy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
frenz4u  thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index