Do something Guys.......!!!!pls...

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Now before istart pls just chill mishal is not at all leaving niether paresh rawal hemal thakkar has accepted it............niether mishal said so..........its just dat they r bringning Parellel lead as a inspector................or so.........dats y this news of Mishal leaving d show came as rumour,,,,,,,,,,

Ok now guys stop all these discussions..............and look at d Chaska meter rank d show has fallen to no.7😭😭😭😭.....................we used to be at 3 or 4 and now 7 we cannot tolerate this.............somenoe is jealous of our forum and our shows phenomal success ................hit chaka meter constantly................i m doing so......................i cannot see Tereliye Pratigya SGP Chand chupa aboe our LTL.............i msure one day LTL will displace Geet fr Its positon 1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what ever you said is true then it is great new to us but the problem is why chaska meter went down is because of new that mishal is out of ltl no one int ltl forum couldn't able to take it. so many of the stop coming to the forum because the new upset them a lot more than any thing. but when the good news come around the forum will be active and LTL  will come to first place all is in the hand of mishal and cv. i hope they give the good news as soon as possible.
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hope what you are saying is righπŸ˜ƒt but how do you know that he is not leaving?
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U r ryt akkithegreat. Ltl has gone to no.7 because of the rumours floating relating to mishal's exit. Many members here decide not to hit chaska meter till its nt confirmed that mishal is nt leaving. This news had such a bad impact on ltlians that many of us r nt even able to enjoy the show.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Originally posted by: spandana11

Hope what you are saying is righπŸ˜ƒt but how do you know that he is not leaving?

i mean know one related to d show has told anything of this sorts...rember  TB article had said dat a Super Tuff Cop will be introduced......which was to be played by Mohit malik..........he is no where..........and Dutta has Come back so now again how will they show his permanant exit???..he cannot be shown dead again frm cliff or stuff........they cannot so...........i hv fingers crossed...........and i m hoping my prediction is rite......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

LTL rocks if Tasha rocks......!!!!!!!!!β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ
Edited by akki-theGreat - 13 years ago
Ruya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here here akki will be right on it (hitting chaskar meter)
I ain't watched Geet ever so don't know much bout it but wat I do know is know is nothing nothing beats LTL so come on guys let's make LTL number one it deserves the top spot
(p.s no offence 2 Geet fans am in no way dissing ur show teek heh)
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely ! Mishal himself has not confirmed this news so are why we so sad guys.. cheer up..Keep the show alive. By not hitting the chaskar meter, we are not doing anything good for the show. Dutta is back in the show so its better to be positive and enjoy this fabulous show.

Cheer up ! Keep the show alive.πŸ˜‰

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, thats it...it has been so long since we had a post from liz or kavita...as soon as the mishal or producers negate these rumours of dutta aka mishal leaving LTL will be back..
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
mishal has said dat he cannot leave d show in midway...................hurray thank god my prediction came rite...............he is ther in d show till march.........then he will negotiate is increment..............after winning awrd he has changed his mind