Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

12/1/10--ssbn written update

Anya4eve Senior Member
Anya4eve
Anya4eve

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
hi all akshi told me to post update ,,because some problem

Update 

story starts with naina-daksh Embarrassed. Naina entering in the house through window ,becase she want to give a surprise gift to Aai , suddenly daksh waha pahoh jata hai aur wo naina ko window se undar jate huye dekh leta hai, some missunderstanding happened with him,( becase dont know about naina return as a PG)LOL.Daksh soch leta hai ki wo laadki chori karne ke liye undar ghosh rahi  hai. Tabhi daksh uska haath pakad kar ghar se bahar nikal deta hai.(again naina-daksh takraar)Ouch.
After that landlord chacha ji waha pahuch jate hai , naina tabhi kuch story bana ke chacha ji ko bolti hai ke i want to find new broker , then chacha ji ask why? , naina told him that ur family member didn't want me to stay in the house , tab chacha ji naina ko under lekar jate hai ( in between that person again scold his daughter)Angry.
All family member setting on the table for dinner , tabhi chacha arriver and starts shouting on daksh , u have no wright to missbehave to my PG , suddenly Daksh shock after hearing the PG word .all family member upset with D's behaviour ChaCha ask D to say sorry to N ( N smiles on D )LOL (music stats ).
D in slow volume says sorry , after that aai ask N for the dinner but Chacha again (kabab me haddi)
no N will do dinner with us, (wahi ghar-ghar ki ladai)Angry
then Chacha start shouting to his daugher again( yaar itana to koi apne naukar se bhi behave karata hai)
Chacha asking to his daugher about to bring the shaadi se jo laddu aye the wo lao , the his wife told him that , laddu kharab hogaye because fridge kharab hogaya tha, than CHacha ji asking his daughter to go and bring the sweets from market , tabhi aai bolti hai ki itne raat ko why u r sending ur daughter outside , if u want sweet then take it from me , again that person missbehave with aaiAngry.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRECAPE ,,,
N saying to chacha ji's daughter that mein bhi tumhare saath chalti hoo , tabhi chacha ji naina ko mana kar dete hai
very important point====
chacha ji asking about his son to his wife (no no again love triangle like ccbm no)) ,she told him that he is comming . NooQuestion

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Sejal_Desaihappy newsanamikamundonyasirahmathblack_d3vilkiranlovsarahjareenamee1arniindia5Amber10saina01teri_susanpoo_supimoon.riverBee3nazz..yajnaseni..prnczshalini01-aweshome_moi--tellyaddict-shaliniasthaanu17Fallen Angel_Rainbow_Rajinilicious

sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
TongueThanks for the update yaar, i get irritated the moment i see that chameleon chachaji's face, bloody monsterDeadAngry, by the way Daksh and Naina irritated staring sessions were quite funny.Tongue 
crms Senior Member
crms
crms

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. 
Naina - Daksh scenes as usual were good.   N is too naughty. 

Between Daksh's bhabhi and chachaji, I choose chachaji.  (He needs to love his daughter the way he loves money).   Bhabhi is too annoying.

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update..
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update!!....

I couldn't watch earlier,so am gonna watch now.

His bhabhi is damn irritating,and love how mera Dakshu supports his mom all the tym.He's such a mummy's boy!!...:Embarrassed...

WHAT!!...Where does chacha's beta come from>>???....Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......no love-traingle,puhleasee.....We've had enough of such stuff!!.....
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Thnx for the update and love triangle nahi...........yaar koi ek aisi story nahi ho sakti jahan sirf ek simple love story ho and nt a love triangle

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.river

moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! Smile

Edited by moon.river - 12 January 2011 at 7:50am
shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index