5)mr and mrs dobrial
6)tanushree "T"
7)tracker
8)panchi
9)misha
10) any other or no one
Edited by pyeklover10 - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
I honestly think Piya is the best dressed. Her clothes match much more than anyone elses. Most of the time her scarf/stole even matches her outfit in some way.

Abhay and his parents are ALWAYS dressed in black so it doesn't really count. They do look stunning in formals. Mrs. Raichand is also very well dressed.

T is stylish, no doubt, but there have been episodes in which I have been like "What is she wearing!?' and a number of items have not matched.

Mish looks as she should, like a tomboy. Panchi also dresses like the serious minded person she is.

Tracker, T's friends and everyone else is tacky! They all wear so many mismatched colours !

Kabir also dresses well.

Edited by pyeklover10 - 13 years ago
i think most of dem hv der different sense of dressing...n individual style....

i like abhay n Raichands in all black.....esp Abhay n haseena look very gud ....

abhay esp can carry off both western(lk jackets n black Ts or shirts) as well as ethnic(lk sherwani) so well.....

piya : she has her own style...wid dos long skirts...n stoles..she looks gud in dresses as well....i lk her more in curls thou.....

kabir ; looks dude in dos jackets..

Mr dobriyal's all formal look adds to his character..

Mrs dobriyal n panchi : kurtis r fine...

T is gud in wateva she wears..mre coz shez so confident..her super model kinda dressing is gud....

meesha : her tees n capris or jeans at times suits her tom-boyish character...

tracker : is 1 daring girl to wear dos bright n some florescent shades wid so much confidence...coz her character demands dt....guts to wear sumthin lk wat she does...

Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago
i think kabir is d most stylish

abhay is also good but always in black so

my vote goes 4 kabir😊
Awww..it is so difficult in this show ...honestly every one is well dressed..But I am a little biased I think ..it is Abhay & Piya😃
Well - I am a Black lover with half my wardrobe in black so it will eb the raichands for me. In them, I would pick Haseena. - she is simply fantabulous. I would go further to say she makes black sexy.

Abhay - actually makes black dull in this show for me but goes with him well.

Kabir - he is goos - wears the in thing

Misha -  love her style - its sooo her character

Pia -  like waht she wears - I mostly wear those long skirts  myself.

T - i find her over dressed or horribly dressed always excpe for the green one she wore to the party with a bandaged arm .

Panchi - needa a wardrobe make over

Panchi's mom - disastrous is all I would say. I neither like her make up r her dress

Tracker and her friends - Dont like their dressing one bit

Originally posted by pyeklover10

1) abhay

Abhay has great personality he look great in Black which is actually his uniform,,,he is always in balck but still he take attention coz of his look & Style also he is deshing than others

2) piya

Sorry she should do something about her dressing & get up,,,  I mean her screen presence is not as good as in her shows like DMG & Agle janam
She really need a make over

3)kabir

He is good freakingly cool guy,,,his style,,, screen presence & cool attitude gave him the tag of hottie

4) mr and mrs raichand

I like Haseena in saree in Danish & Panchi party,,other dress is ok though she carry it very well,,chand I dont know I just like his acting

5)mr and mrs dobrial

No comments coz I never notice

6)tanushree "T"

T is a Doll,,as she is fashion freak in the show she look hot & gracefull in every outfit,,the high Profile style she carry suits her,,,,even all other girls r there  T take all the attention,,,but sometime she is over make-up

7)tracker

Fashion desaster,,,Tracker is a example of the person who follow fashion blindly without knowing it suits or not

8)panchi

Till now her style is boring but if she change her dressing she could hottest girl

9)misha

Amazing,,, the brat & Tom Boy with perfect attitude

10) any other or no one

I like Maithili dressing  a real princess the way they show metz thats what  missing in Piya the "X" factor
i think d reason y v c pia in straight hair is coz dey have started shootin fr maithilli track...n maithilli hd straight hair....
in d show i personally like mishkoo's kabir's nd T's dressing sense..........dey carry demselves so gracefully nd confidently!!!
abhay's big lousy jacket nd black always doesn't appeal to me nd piya doesn't look gud in those long skirts always!!! though abhiiya luk gud in parties.........
R's always wear black...so no comments......panchhi always wears suits of same style.....so no comments.......she luks gud in parties though!!!!
tracker is overdressed always nd haven't seen much of Shaurya.....
I think Haseena is the most stylish person.