Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi - Ahem to have baby???* SBB link added (Page 4)

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalidp

He he....it could be a preparation for Kinjal's child..Gopi will pretend to be pregnant and later adopt Kinjal's child...Hope they soon come to know that Kinjal's pregnancy is fake.

this is what i was thinking too... but CVs might be playing tricks as well

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Originally posted by Jake-neil

*innocent face* what steps khaki? Please explain..

You're in trouble.  Hiding behind Diya won't help this time. 

@ Shelly - biology class indeed!  Oh... and I'm shocked!  Shocked  LOL

mom... you think i'll help him hideShocked... i would join you in grounding this guy....

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

For all you know, tomorrow, Aham's solution might be to take up the baby as his and Gopi's. That is what they are celebrating. I love to be the pessimist here.Evil Smile

BTW, why is the house decorated? The next closest festival is Pongal(Sankranthi). Do they celebrate this in Gujarat or is it K-D wedding?

@ bold yes we gujurati's do celebrate itSmile...its called Uttarayan in guju and we fly kites and also eat yummy foodLOL
choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL! Gopi-Ahem having a baby! I think the CVs have officially lost it! Someone needs to tell them we aren't all GOPI's here. ROFL totally made my day though.
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eesha2

ROFL ROFL! Gopi-Ahem having a baby! I think the CVs have officially lost it! Someone needs to tell them we aren't all GOPI's here. ROFL totally made my day though.

i doubt the CV's are going with immaculate conception or devine intervention in the GoHam relationship...lol, remember they way is not to have good win over bad rather the other way round, the baby they are talking about in Kinjal's baby, Aham will feel guilty with Mom and Kinjal both blaming him for Kinjal's problems, he has decided to sacrifice himself...kurbani.with Gopi, allow her to stay in the Modi house so that she can be the mother of Kinjal's unborn child and he will play act with her that the baby is theirs. If Kinjal was really pregnant, it might have brought some great GoHam scenes however, we know she isn't and will confess to this soon, so sacrifice not required.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna26

Aashna26 Senior Member
Aashna26
Aashna26

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
I think, this is just a ray of hope to keep the TRP up!!!Cannot be the adoption of Kinjal's baby because Kinjal is not pregnant as per previous topics and assumptions....and wud Ahem ever accept Umang's baby that is if Kinjal is really pregnant,,,, I think they might FastForward some episodes as Cv's wud not have a clue as how to make the chemistry work... and we may have a '2 YEARS LATER'....episode  as maybe a Mahaepisode.....
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Radhika27]I think, this is just a ray of hope to keep the TRP up!!!Cannot be the adoption of Kinjal's baby because Kinjal is not pregnant as per previous topics and assumptions....and wud Ahem ever accept Umang's baby that is if Kinjal is really pregnant,,,, I think they might FastForward some episodes as Cv's wud not have a clue as how to make the chemistry work... and we may have a '2 YEARS LATER'....episode  as maybe a Mahaepisode.....[/QUOTE]

I think i read on the star plus website that Kinjal confesses to not being pregnant, so Aham and Gopi pretending to be parents will probably be suggested before they all know about this lie of Kinjal, but afterwards with no baby both won't need to do this. But your idea about fast forward a few years to the child being 2 or 3 could have been a way to go, as CV's have really damaged the Aham Gopi relationship so much that to repair it, will take a few years. But Gopi is so googly eyed way Aham is concerned she is probably going to forgive him in a jiffy, Gopi is too much a doormat to take offence, she blames herself all the time.

Go to top