India-Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha
Rishton Se Badi Pratha

Upasana Singh and Jaideep enter RSBP: TB

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Upasana Singh and Jaideep Suri will enter COLORS' Pratha as relatives of Ranvijay..

COLORS' Rishton Se Badi Pratha will see the entry of two new characters very soon!!

Upasana Singh who was last seen in Sahara One's Ek Chutki Aasman will now be playing the Bua of Ranvijay (Faisal Raza Khan). She will enter the show along with her son Rocky, played by Jaideep Suri.

Our source states, "Upasana plays Bua to Ranvijay who comes to her maayka along with her son. The lady had got married at a young age and had also lost her husband early. She has lot of unfulfilled desires and in order to get out of all the restrictions that her sasuraal bestows on her, she comes back to her maayka along with her son. Though Bua is a shady character, she has a bindass attitude towards life".

Jaideep Suri who played the role of Chandu, the guy who fell for Arushi in Spellbound Productions' Star Plus show, Pratigya will play the role of Bua's son.

"Jaideep's character is  similar to Salman's in Dabangg. His screen name is Rocky, and he wants to get into films. He will have a typical negative shade to portray", adds our source.

When contacted, Upasana confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I started shooting for Pratha from yesterday. I play Ranvijay's bua and I come back to my maayka along with my son and servant maid".

We also hear that in the coming episodes, Ranvijay will be arrested on the charge of Amreek's murder.

The entry sequence of Upasna and Jaideep will be aired sometime this week..

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8592-upasana-singh-and-jaideep-enter-rishton-se-badi-pratha.htm

cintu Goldie
cintu
cintu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
thnkss..Smile
wt they going do??Confused
chemestry Goldie
chemestry
chemestry

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
i hate new entries in the show
b'coz of them ct lost the lead role presence in the show

and why typical villian an his funny son is introducing same old entries like in other show or in the movie

nilizaa Senior Member
nilizaa
nilizaa

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index