Don't you think...............

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Don't you think SBS and SBB are spoiling the charm of episides to be telecasted?  they have already shown THE MOST AWAITED SCENE. I agree we were waiting for this but I would have preffered to see it in episode itself as and when it comes.
Originally posted by titali

Don't you think SBS and SBB are spoiling the charm of episides to be telecasted?  they have already shown THE MOST AWAITED SCENE. I agree we were waiting for this but I would have preffered to see it in episode itself as and when it comes.

i agree with you, but honesty i am still happy and i am going to watch it again, as i have waited for this scene from a long time
I can watch that scene thousand times again so no worry for meπŸ˜†
well seeing tthat scene actually makes me want to see it again.... i cant wait for the entire episode now. lol πŸ˜†

Sincerely,
                  Zainab
Originally posted by rubas

I can watch that scene thousand times again so no worry for meπŸ˜†

me too😊
I am glad they didnt show this last week as with anticipation I would have ended up A&E. Today its fine.
in one way it does bring down the element of suspense or anticipation...but in other way it increases excitement....but as sheema di said...showing it today will not make a big difference
yeah sometimes i feel the same but showing it today will not make a big difference
btw i can watch that scene so many timesπŸ˜‰