Pratigya
Pratigya

TB: Chandu fell for Arushi???

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Upasana Singh and Jaideep enter Rishton Se Badi Pratha

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 | 3:09:54 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 1 Comments Upasana Singh and Jaideep enter Rishton Se Badi Pratha

Upasana Singh and Jaideep Suri will enter COLORS' Pratha as relatives of Ranvijay..

COLORS' Rishton Se Badi Pratha will see the entry of two new characters very soon!!

Upasana Singh who was last seen in Sahara One's Ek Chutki Aasman will now be playing the Bua of Ranvijay (Faisal Raza Khan). She will enter the show along with her son Rocky, played by Jaideep Suri.

Our source states, "Upasana plays Bua to Ranvijay who comes to her maayka along with her son. The lady had got married at a young age and had also lost her husband early. She has lot of unfulfilled desires and in order to get out of all the restrictions that her sasuraal bestows on her, she comes back to her maayka along with her son. Though Bua is a shady character, she has a bindass attitude towards life".

Jaideep Suri who played the role of Chandu, the guy who fell for Arushi in Spellbound Productions' Star Plus show, Pratigya will play the role of Bua's son.

"Jaideep's character is  similar to Salman's in Dabangg. His screen name is Rocky, and he wants to get into films. He will have a typical negative shade to portray", adds our source.

When contacted, Upasana confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I started shooting for Pratha from yesterday. I play Ranvijay's bua and I come back to my maayka along with my son and servant maid".

We also hear that in the coming episodes, Ranvijay will be arrested on the charge of Amreek's murder.

The entry sequence of Upasna and Jaideep will be aired sometime this week..

I am confused ...was this a mistake from TB reporters side or an hint towards the future Confused

Edited by SaacheeSyna - 12 January 2011 at 2:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011irene_cFilza.PristineSoulhussainramso

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
:-))))
the list of Arushi suitors is ever increasing!
:-))))))))))))))))

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cserialmaniacsuk4hussainramsoPristineSoul....Poojie....

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

:-))))
the list of Arushi suitors is ever increasing!
:-))))))))))))))))

Wow! Maybe we are wrong. We haven't seen the light yet.   ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaPristineSoul....Poojie....

-KadaKLonda- IF-Addictz
-KadaKLonda-
-KadaKLonda-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Upasana Singh and Jaideep enter Rishton Se Badi Pratha

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 | 3:09:54 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 1 Comments Upasana Singh and Jaideep enter Rishton Se Badi Pratha

Upasana Singh and Jaideep Suri will enter COLORS' Pratha as relatives of Ranvijay..

COLORS' Rishton Se Badi Pratha will see the entry of two new characters very soon!!

Upasana Singh who was last seen in Sahara One's Ek Chutki Aasman will now be playing the Bua of Ranvijay (Faisal Raza Khan). She will enter the show along with her son Rocky, played by Jaideep Suri.

Our source states, "Upasana plays Bua to Ranvijay who comes to her maayka along with her son. The lady had got married at a young age and had also lost her husband early. She has lot of unfulfilled desires and in order to get out of all the restrictions that her sasuraal bestows on her, she comes back to her maayka along with her son. Though Bua is a shady character, she has a bindass attitude towards life".

Jaideep Suri who played the role of Chandu, the guy who fell for Arushi in Spellbound Productions' Star Plus show, Pratigya will play the role of Bua's son.

"Jaideep's character is  similar to Salman's in Dabangg. His screen name is Rocky, and he wants to get into films. He will have a typical negative shade to portray", adds our source.

When contacted, Upasana confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I started shooting for Pratha from yesterday. I play Ranvijay's bua and I come back to my maayka along with my son and servant maid".

We also hear that in the coming episodes, Ranvijay will be arrested on the charge of Amreek's murder.

The entry sequence of Upasna and Jaideep will be aired sometime this week..

I am confused ...was this a mistake from TB reporters side or an hint towards the future Confused
When did he fell for arush????????????????? may be the future track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

alishba45 Senior Member
alishba45
alishba45

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
I so wish dat happens I think the next track wud be aarushi running away with tunna and chandu n during that they may fell for each other or possibility of a love triangle atleast the story wud focus on tunna and chandu Day Dreamingit wud be bettr to watch rather than this boring shakti aarushi track.. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cPristineSoul

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Sorry Saachee I was so baffled by this article I forgot to thank you.

Thank you!

I'm sure the article was written by someone who doesn't watch the show and decided to fudge some facts.
....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Sorry Saachee I was so baffled by this article I forgot to thank you.

Thank you!

I'm sure the article was written by someone who doesn't watch the show and decided to fudge some facts.

U are welcome  Big smile

Even I think so...but you never know hun....cvs might spin it up....but don't want that happening for another 2 years... .....if at all chandu wants to get married to arushi...

hussainramso

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
OMG!! poor Chandu.. Ouch 
maybe that is a hint for future? Confused YKW we all know is a favorite of the CVs they will again bring up a track on her and then it might be Chandu.. 
helpless, depressed YKW will be accepted by Chandu.. SleepyDead 

thanks for the article!

Edited by Filza.T - 12 January 2011 at 3:53am

babithaj

Go to top