Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SBB~12-1- MR, MV@ Lionz Gold awardz-Vid upd (Page 6)

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Kidar Ho Mishaaaalllll??!! LOL

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 12 January 2011 at 7:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19kabeeraspeakingkhushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
^^^LOL technically even Mahi is wearing a plum-purplish shade....pull out the hearts, FattyTongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingkhushix

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Sushant won favourite actor and Mishal got favourite promising actor... x
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Yaar I'm just happy that Mishal won an award.....obviously he is far above Sushant when it comes to acting talent....but it's ok....I don't begrudge Sushant anything....I like him too....and these titles sound made up anyways....LOL....bottom line is that Mishal got recognized for his acting talent and that's awesome :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyari_Zahrakabeeraspeakingkhushix

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Fatty: Purple's your fav. color? Itne saare hearts floating around your head?LOL Ahhh I also reallllllllllly wish we had a clear picture of him from the awards *sigh*.....or if nothing else, hopefully an interview with some other channel....maybe those TV9 ppl might have caught him at the show *fingers crossed* They do good interviews with him usually.

Bless those people LOL Even on their gujarati channel they show MR stuff *charhaoes haars to them* LOL

Kidar Ho Mishaaaalllll??!! LOL

Hiding as usual LOL Ek toh he came, yeh hi badi baat hai LOL Par no pictures D'oh He needs to hire a good publicist...how else is he going to network and get noticed!? LOL

^^^LOL technically even Mahi is wearing a plum-purplish shade....pull out the hearts, FattyTongueLOL

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: 

LOL 

It would've been nice if there was an MV/MR picture...they could have walked together na :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaPyari_ZahraMelodiousDreamskhushixAreYaar

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Yaar I'm just happy that Mishal won an award.....obviously he is far above Sushant when it comes to acting talent....but it's ok....I don't begrudge Sushant anything....I like him too....and these titles sound made up anyways....LOL....bottom line is that Mishal got recognized for his acting talent and that's awesome :-)

True Big smile I'm happy too, happy for Sushant too (despite feeling that their awards should be the other way round ROFL) But anyway, I am really pleased for him, to get his first award at such a prestigious awards ceremony is something all people dream of. I agree, he finally got recognized, and that is a blessing for him and also us fans too Embarrassed x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Bless those people LOL Even on their gujarati channel they show MR stuff *charhaoes haars to them* LOL Seriously I LOVE those TV9 ppl....they seem to be as fangirly over MR as us...always searching him out for interviewsLOL

Par no pictures D'oh He needs to hire a good publicist...how else is he going to network and get noticed!? LOL LOL seriously I also wonder how this guy manages to network at all when he's so under the radar that only dedicated fangirls like us manage to dig up some stuff on him by searching faaaaaaaaaaar and wideLOLLOL

It would've been nice if there was an MV/MR picture...they could have walked together na :( That would be a miracle! haha....I don't think I've ever seen any off-screen picture of them together at an awards show....he hardly shows up for most and the one or two he shows up for, she doesn't seem to be thereLOL....this was a rare good chance but seems like they both arrived seperately and left seperately maybeConfused....conflicting schedules....she's got JDJ and LTL to balance these days naa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

True Big smile I'm happy too, happy for Sushant too (despite feeling that their awards should be the other way round ROFL) But anyway, I am really pleased for him, to get his first award at such a prestigious awards ceremony is something all people dream of. I agree, he finally got recognized, and that is a blessing for him and also us fans too Embarrassed x

LOL yeah ideally the awards should be the other way around but like I said, these titles are so made up "favorite promising actor?"ConfusedLOL....I could understand MOST promising....what is this FAVORITE promising?LOL....so yeah whatever it is, it's an award for great acting and Mishal fully deserves it :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyari_Zahrakabeeraspeaking

Go to top