Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SBB~12-1- MR, MV@ Lionz Gold awardz-Vid upd (Page 10)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Fatty/Borna: You guys are really something.....they showed Mahi-Mishal in the BACKGROUND on that AV screen for like 3 seconds tops and you guys are over the moonROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  Main toh soch rahi thi actual video mein honge....but no.....they're in the background on that AV screen onlyROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyari_ZahraMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
@Anu: I appreciate them for actually managing to spot them. I sometimes dont recognize ppl even if they are in the foreground.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Caught MR/MV sitting together in the crowd in one of the videos! (...clearly they need to have stalker-alert activated now :tape: :lol:) Little clip of MV going up to get her award too...

If you can't see them, shame on you! LOL

Oye you saw a clip of MV getting her award and not the split second glimpse of MR getting his??Tongue Wow I really am a better stalker than you....years of practice *smug muh*TongueLOL

This man has no PR to speak of *shakes head hopelessly*LOL......MV ka clip they showed TWO times in this video....he was shown for ONE second...I think it's a miracle that I even saw itLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Crystal29sub_rosaaesaPyari_ZahraMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhan

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
@Anu: That's just the tip of the iceberg as far as I'm concerned...I actually went searching through almost all of the other videos that the person put onto Youtube of the awards...LOL

Alas, I couldn't find the actual AWARDS bit in the 20-odd video clips that I watched! *sigh* Ermm Talk about futile efforts! Oh well, something is better than nothing! I'm just happy that they were both there and sitting together. I'll still be keeping an eye out for actual videos of them, LOL!

(Man, this TaSha and Dutta deprivation is really getting to me. How much longer must we wait?!)
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
@Borna: LOL I understand yaar....was just pulling your leg :P.....looks like all these vids are raw footage....wonder if these awards will be aired on any channel....that's the only way we might get better footage of MR-MV or maybe a backstage/red-carpet interview with some other channel

@Ksh: lol that's true....if these two hadn't pointed those bits out, I wouldn't have noticed them either....as it is I was squinting to find them....haha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
OMG....is that Anurag Basu sitting to the right of MR in that pic or am I mistaken?? The pic is blurry but it really looks like him.
MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
@Anu: Haha, I figured you were teasing! Big smile Anyway, I do hope that the awards are aired somewhere so that we can get some footage! I'm missing Mishal-Mahi's crazy interviews/footage a lot already - I miss their masti!

I think I'll go and watch the Christmas Wishlist and Magic Bullet interviews again for fun, haha.
Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
This goes to show how deprived we are of them at the moment ROFL How desperately we have been searching for videos and pictures of the two- and how even little glimpses can bring huge smiles on our faces Day Dreaming- man we are crazy fans ROFL x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 January 2011 at 8:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7MelodiousDreamsAreYaar

Go to top