kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Y^es now i know 
why Mishal doesnt get awards before 
cuz our sher deserves LIOns award :P
AreYaar thumbnail
ZOMG! A pic of MR/MV together from the awards! *rubs eyes in shock* LOL....just saw it posted in the pic gallery:

Ahh I wish he was smiling more.....lol

Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks anu! aww they look adorable! errr are they matching? is MR wearing a purple shirt?! there has to be an interview of them somewhere!!!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: HumaG

thanks anu! aww they look adorable! errr are they matching? is MR wearing a purple shirt?! there has to be an interview of them somewhere!!!

LOL I knowwww they're all 'matching-matching'! How cuteπŸ˜†.....yeah they're both wearing shades of purple....MR is wearing a lighter shade and MV's is deep plum....she's looking so cute though....Ahh I hope we get an interview of them together somewhere! *fingers crossed*
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awwww!!! 😍 Thanks Anu!! πŸ€— They look amazing- they compliment each other in every way! 😍 Love that they are sort of mix and matched with their clothing, I'm sure they didn't even plan it that way πŸ˜† So happy for them, that they won πŸ₯³ x
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks NUraetu i just love the pic 
even i guess they are wearing purple 
NO couple on earth can be compatible than TASha 
LOve them :)
HumaG thumbnail
they both look so adorable! even in her heels she just about reaches his shoulder! Bless! ok im going to stop sound like one of those auntyjis :S SBS usually are heavy on the interviews of such awards shall keep my eyes peeled.
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the link of the video shona.

It was so sad to see him not win at the ITA awards but seriously a Lion's award for the sher of television sounds so good. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nureat01 -  wow a pic of both of them at the awards. OMG dies of shock we have a pic of both of them together and they are totally matching since both are wearing purple. πŸ‘

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the picture! They look so adorable..and happy...

Now , I would love a picture like that of Dutta and Nakku where Dutta is actually smiling and not grunpyπŸ˜†
HumaG thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystal_29

Thanks for the picture! They look so adorable..and happy...

Now , I would love a picture like that of Dutta and Nakku where Dutta is actually smiling and not grunpyπŸ˜†

i have a feeling when he gets back to PN eventually we might just get some like that *fingers crossed* πŸ˜ƒ