Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Allah Ke Bande (Page 121)

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
i m watching that show only for chandar's character . i don't want to see his death........in  show. Ouch

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
DLMH is remake of Marathi movie. D story is as said in d synopsis. Chandar dying, Alka being used as pawns by her own father and brother were somewhere expected.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

i m watching that show only for chandar's character . i don't want to see his death........in  show. Ouch

same hereSmile i m watching it for chander onlyLOLLOL
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Kyuki had completed more than 1800 episodes. Wonder which show will break that record. EMHSK was the 1st show to complete 1000 episodes if I am not wrong.
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
anyone watch Kaali here??
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Taani's new dilemma
STARONE.IN

There is going to be yet another 'cunning' twist in Tere Liye. After successfully managing to send Anurag behind bars, Ritesh is now planning to blame both Taani and Anurag for Gulabo's death.

STARONE.IN

This will put Taani in a tight spot as she wants to get Anurag out of jail at any cost. But the only person who can help her is Ritesh, who has agreed to get Anurag out of jail only if Taani agrees to marry him.

Ritesh wants to marry Taani because he believes that only she can love Ananya's and his children like her own. Also this will help him take revenge against Anurag, who is in love with Taani.

Our Starplus.in source says, "Taani wants Anurag out of jail at any cost but at the same time she is in a fix whether to accept Ritiesh's marriage proposal. During this difficult phase, Nupur will support Taani as she realises Taani's true love for Anurag. It'll be interesting to watch the change in Nupur and that will be the highlight of next week's episode."

Taani says, "I'm very depressed and can't think straight. My main aim is to save Anurag and I'm thinking of ways to get him back from jail, but Ritesh's marriage proposal is like a hanging sword. Nupur is my confidante and only she is aware of the difficulties I'm going through. However, Mauli does come to console me."

There is a strong buzz that Anurag and Taani might meet in jail but both won't confide in each other regarding their sufferings. Also, there is a high possibility that Anurag might secure an interim bail.

In the coming weeks, it'll be interesting to see if Taani decides to sacrifice her love and accept Ritesh's marriage proposal to save Anurag's life. If Taani accepts the proposal, how will Anurag and his entire family react? Will they understand her plight or will she be misunderstood?

To catch all the drama, don't forget to tune in to STAR Plus' Tere Liye at 10 pm from Monday to Friday.

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

anyone watch Kaali here??

Me at times.
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Kyuki had completed more than 1800 episodes. Wonder which show will break that record. EMHSK was the 1st show to complete 1000 episodes if I am not wrong.
yes u r right EMHSK was first show to complete 1000 episodes........Embarrassed

Go to top