Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Allah Ke Bande (Page 120)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

The whole plot is written in the story section of the DLMH forum

i haven't read story thereOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Shruti aur Reet ki ghatiya coffee aur Tea.................. Shocked Shocked akele hi banate hain to ghatiya coffee /Tea banate hain par dono mil kar banayenge to ram jaane kya hoga.....Bhago............................LOL

PS chain se rehna hain to bhag jaaiye.kyunki ReSh ke haath ki bani Tea/ coffee aap ke liye jaanleva sabit ho sakti hain..............ROFL
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

MontyyyyyyyyHug Hug

Lennie I have not read DLMH synopsis. I had read Sara int where she said how Alka comes to India for a vacation and den falls for Chandar.
Even that says there she fall for him, but in the DMLH story - all has been revealed etc

About Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Alka's life takes a complete U turn when she returns home, to India to her father's house for vacation; her father is a shining political figure who now wants his son to take on the political legacy forward. Alka has no interest in political scenario in any fashion but life chalks out another plan for her; she falls in love with her childhood friend Chander, who is part of her father's political party and valiantly fights for the rights of the down trodden; the love affair in not taken well by her family and to add to the lover's misfortune Chander was opposing reopening of a fertilizer plant as it lacked in safety measures; Alka' s brother along with industrialist Jay Vardhan gets Chander killed;  Alka loses perspective and interest in life; a heart broken Alka is all set to return to New York much to the relief of her family is told to stay back when her father's constituency gets reserved for women candidates. Alka's father's clout helps her win the election but she still does not have any interest in the role she is made to take up till there is a gas leakage in the fertilizer factory which Chander had been opposing, leaving many dead. A very conscientious Alka wakes up to the call of her life, realizing that only she can make the social change happen, which Chander wanted to, much to the discomfort of her father, who on the face had gotten her elected but never wanted her get empowered in the true sense. In due course Alka realizes the foul play in Chander's death; she takes a vow to avenge his death and bring the culprits to the book of law; she is shocked when she sees that the culprit is none other than her own brother. It's a love story set in political backdrop.   It's about Alka's life altering moment which changes the course of her journey; brings her closer to the real call in life.

Edited by Lennie - 14 January 2011 at 10:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monty22-x-Reshu-x-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

Shruti aur Reet ki ghatiya coffee aur Tea.................. Shocked Shocked akele hi banate hain to ghatiya coffee /Tea banate hain par dono mil kar banayenge to ram jaane kya hoga.....Bhago............................LOL

PS chain se rehna hain to bhag jaaiye.kyunki ReSh ke haath ki bani Tea/ coffee aap ke liye jaanleva sabit ho sakti hain..............ROFL

dadaji ko pilayi hai abhi ROFLROFLROFLROFL

unse puchne gayi to kehte hai aati hai to hi bana ke laana nai to bhabhi ko aane de phir le lungaROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
hi lennie Hug i love ur siddhima siggie & text is so nice. 
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

dadaji ko pilayi hai abhi ROFL

unse puchne gayi to kehte hai aati hai to hi bana ke laana nai to bhabhi ko aane de phir le lungaROFL

ROFL
 ROFL ROFL ROFL 
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Originally posted by *Shruti*

MontyyyyyyyyHug Hug

Lennie I have not read DLMH synopsis. I had read Sara int where she said how Alka comes to India for a vacation and den falls for Chandar.
Even that says there she fall for him, but in the DMLH story - all has been revealed etc

About Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Alka's life takes a complete U turn when she returns home, to India to her father's house for vacation; her father is a shining political figure who now wants his son to take on the political legacy forward. Alka has no interest in political scenario in any fashion but life chalks out another plan for her; she falls in love with her childhood friend Chander, who is part of her father's political party and valiantly fights for the rights of the down trodden; the love affair in not taken well by her family and to add to the lover's misfortune Chander was opposing reopening of a fertilizer plant as it lacked in safety measures; Alka' s brother along with industrialist Jay Vardhan gets Chander killed;  Alka loses perspective and interest in life; a heart broken Alka is all set to return to New York much to the relief of her family is told to stay back when her father's constituency gets reserved for women candidates. Alka's father's clout helps her win the election but she still does not have any interest in the role she is made to take up till there is a gas leakage in the fertilizer factory which Chander had been opposing, leaving many dead. A very conscientious Alka wakes up to the call of her life, realizing that only she can make the social change happen, which Chander wanted to, much to the discomfort of her father, who on the face had gotten her elected but never wanted her get empowered in the true sense. In due course Alka realizes the foul play in Chander's death; she takes a vow to avenge his death and bring the culprits to the book of law; she is shocked when she sees that the culprit is none other than her own brother. It's a love story set in political backdrop.   It's about Alka's life altering moment which changes the course of her journey; brings her closer to the real call in life.

i don't think Abhishek will be involved in Chander's murder planConfused till now he is also positive char and supported AlkaConfused

i really hope cv won't kill chander
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Abhishek i felt love the power it gave him being in politics

hi lennie Hug i love ur siddhima siggie & text is so nice. 
Thanks i made that ages ago, the text is from a Nicholas Sparks book Smile

Edited by Lennie - 14 January 2011 at 10:54am

Go to top