Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Subhash Ghai is sitting next to Vidya Balan whose next to Ranbir Kapoors parentals and Ranveer Singh next to Punit Malhotra

wow really nice set of sitting then
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

😲🤣🤣

i m imagining PC as chulbul pandey's look...................... ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ OMG signature step of that song on Piggy chops.............😲 my tummy will be burst if i see that.................🤣
monty22 thumbnail

Priyanka confesses her love for SRK and Shahid!

Friday, January 14, 2011 | 10:49:37 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    10 Comments
Priyanka confesses her love for SRK and Shahid!

At the recently held, Karbonn Mobiles 17th Annual Star Screen Awards, Priyanka Chopra played the role of introducing SRK and Shahid Kapur for their act.

At the recently held, Karbonn Mobiles 17th Annual Star Screen Awards, Priyanka Chopra played the role of introducing SRK and Shahid Kapur for their act. Priyanka openly announced her love for the two of them by saying, "Yeh woh do log hain, jinme se ek ne mujhe pyar karna sikhaya aur dosre ko dekhte hi pyar ho jata hain" (SRK taught her how to fall in love and Shahid makes anyone fall in love at first sight). Shahrukh hearing this told Shahid that he is unhappy with the fact as he makes women fall in love and Shahid with his charm takes them away. All this was in good humor but Piggy chops actually meant what she said. Her love for Shahrukh goes back to the days when she was not a part of the industry and Shahid and her relationship quotient has been talked about a lot these days.

Stay tuned to an entertainment extravaganza with Karbonn Mobiles 17th Annual Star Screen Awards on January 22nd,  8p.m. only on Star Plus!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: monty22

i m imagining PC as chulbul pandey's look...................... ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ OMG signature step of that song on Piggy chops.............😲 my tummy will be burst if i see that.................🤣

me too🤣🤣🤣🤣
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aap yeh thread abhi tak khatam kar rahe hai😲
monty22 thumbnail
Ranveer and Anushka at 17th Annual STAR Screen Awards
monty22 thumbnail