Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Allah Ke Bande (Page 113)

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritishah3

Originally posted by monar

Heyooooo Kriti.. Shurti.. (wow that rhymes well) and everyone here .. me happy as its almost weekend... how is everyone doing?

I m doing absolutely fine Monaji...Even i m happy Weekend is here.....LOL We have an Engagement Function in our Family on Sunday so busy with all the preparations......Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

wow kriti.. so all dress selection and everything is done? ahaI love Desi shaadisBig smile specially when its your cousin or siblings.. and you get all deserving importance lol!  Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Mona Singh has a way with reality shows. After winning the first season of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, she went on to win three more reality shows. Now, after all her success, she has decided that hosting reality shows is a lot more fun and a lot less stress. Till date, she has 11 such shows to her credit. In a candid interview, she speaks of her love for being in front of the camera, Jhalak's current season and future plans.

Mona Singh

How does it feel being back on Jhalak?
Nervous. (laughs). I'm always nervous in front of the camera. This time, though, I am more confident compared to the last, as it was my break as an anchor.

Mona Singh

What's the best bit about this show?
I can see and interact with Madhuri Dixit up close. We're all Madhuri fans. It feels great to share screen space with her. Also this season is the best one so far.

Mona Singh

What's better: hosting, judging or participating?
I don't want to participate in anymore reality shows. I've won three of them. Hosting is fun and it brings out the funny aspect of the show. Participating is a lot more hard work, while judging is sitting and enjoying what others are doing.

Mona Singh

Any favourites this season?
Each of the participants is talented. You can't say who will win because each of the participants is getting better by the episode. Sushant Singh Rajput and Yana Gupta stand out because they are trained dancers.

Mona Singh

Which shows did you enjoy hosting?
Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa and Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega.

The best show in which you participated?
Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. The show taught me the importance of competition and hard work and I have learnt a lot from it.

Mona Singh

Best reality shows apart from Jhalak?
KBC, Bigg Boss are good to watch, entertaining and complete paisa vasool.

Best serial of TV …
Pavitra Rishta and Uttaran are good shows.

Mona with Renuka

Will you ever do a Swayamvar?
No way. I think I am smart enough to search for my soul mate.

Any particular reality show you want to do? 
Naya Roop Nayi Zindagi is one show which I would love to do again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia-Harshu-

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kritishah3

Heyooooo Kriti.. Shurti.. (wow that rhymes well) and everyone here .. me happy as its almost weekend... how is everyone doing?

I m doing absolutely fine Monaji...Even i m happy Weekend is here.....LOL We have an Engagement Function in our Family on Sunday so busy with all the preparations......Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

wow kriti.. so all dress selection and everything is done? ahaI love Desi shaadisBig smile specially when its your cousin or siblings.. and you get all deserving importance lol!  Wink

Ya Monaji Dress selection done....There are two choices one is Patiala and one is Churidar......i will finalize it tmrw which to wear in the function.......i m a gujju its fun in weddings as we have lots of Rasams to attend.....LOL Lots of Rasam means bahot saari shopping....LOL LOL LOL

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Mona has Hosted 11 Reality Shows Shocked  Shocked Shocked

Wow She is mighty Experienced in Hosting......Thanks for the article Shru......Embarrassed
nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
BRBBBBBBBBBBB.......................
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Top 10 Recent Romantic songs

This Romantic melody by Shreya Ghosha and Sona Mahapatral, from 'I Hate Love Stories' is picturised on Sonam Kapoor and Imran Khan. The song is very romantic and expressive and a soulful composition by Vishal-Shekhar
One more romantic composition by Pritam 'Tum Jo Aaye' from 'Once Upon Time In Mumbai' sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Tulsi Kumar became huge craze last year. The song has elements of qawwali that strikes a chord with the listener.
This romantic song is from Priyanka Chopra and Shahid Kapoor starrer 'Kaminey'. It's sung by Suresh Wadkar. 'Kaminey' was their first film together and the onscreen couple fell in love in real life after this film.
This is a very beautiful and famous romantic song from Action Replayy. It has retro throwback to the 70s. It was picturised on Ash amid flowery meadows and atop snowy mountains. A romantic ballad by Shreya Ghoshal!
This romantic song has been sung by Mohit Chauhan and Antara Mitra. Its lyrics are very poetic. Katrina Kaif and Ranbir look great with each other in this song.
Yet another romantic song from Pritam. This beautiful romantic song from De Dana Dan, starring Akshay, Katrina, Sunil Shetty and Sameera Reddy is one of the romantic best songs of recent times. Akshay and Katrina looks perfect onscreen couple.
Pakistani Singer Atif Aslam yet again proved his prowess with the song in the recently released film "Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani". One of the most romantic songs of the year, the duet also had Alisha Chinoi behind the mike. It's a beautiful, soothing love ballad that pulls on your heartstrings. A wonderful composition by Pritam!
'Sajda' song from My Name is Khan has been sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan. This beautiful song features one of the best couples in the industry Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol. It's a beautiful song which has some sufi touch to it.
This lovely duet is sung by Shreya Ghoshal & Sonu Nigam. This is one of the best romantic songs last year featuring beautiful Sonakshi Sinha and Salman Khan that showcases the romantic moments between a couple.
It's a melodious, soft love ballad by Mohit Chauhan. The song has touches of Sufi. Picturised on Emraan Hashmi and Prachi Desai 'Pee Loon' is undoubtedly one of the most romantic number of 2010.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videols/7269317.cms

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia-Harshu-

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
cool kriti enjoy the most! me off for office tk cr guys
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged

DE-STRESS MANTRA

'I vent all my anger and stress by playing videogames'

...says television actor Karan Wahi, who believes in work-life balance

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Repository/getimage.dll?path=TOIM/2011/01/14/50/Img/Pc0500600.jpg

My personal de-stress mantra is to play to video games. My gaming console is my best de-stress buddy as I vent all my anger and stress by playing videogames especially the hardcore fighting games.

I love to play soccer and cricket. I also enjoy playing indoor games like pool. I can also play musical instruments like drums and the guitar. Until three months ago, I never really used to get the time to watch movies. But now I have the advantage of having a home, which I have created in style, so that I have all the luxuries and comforts. I just love to watch movies on my home theatre system. These days, I have been catching up on television series at nights. In fact, I spend five to six hours at night catching up on series and find myself going to bed around four in the morning.

I'm a huge foodie and in fact I can eat anything and everything that is edible. You name it, and I can eat it, including cockroaches. But for some reason, I cannot eat fish as I am allergic to it.

I'm not a party person anymore as I have done it so much in the past that I have now grown out of it. I love staying at home and whenever I get a chance I like having my friends over at home to chillout. If I'm going out, I'd rather go to a lounge and sit down with my friends and chat for a while with good music playing in the background instead of a club where music is blasting your eardrums.

Every individual has a different routine and once in a while it's good to take a break from it. For example, when I am shooting for 12 hours a day, it takes away my whole day and by the time I get back home, its usuallyquite late. Therefore, I like to catch up with my friends and do something different, at least for that one day in a week. If one doesn't take a break and get out of one's routine, then frustration and irritation catch up. To stay fresh definitely the way to de-stress.

What I'd like to advise is make sure you take out time from your busy schedule for yourself and do whatever you like. De-stressing can be anything — swimming, clubbing, watching TV, video games, gymming, etc. It's important to have a balanced life because we are living in a world that is too competitive and materialistic. At times, we have to stop running behind money and power and instead just relax and enjoy life!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

blissfullnyctophiliaNusiSgslumberqueenmonty22-Harshu--x-Reshu-x--Fatima-

Go to top