Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Allah Ke Bande (Page 113)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Top 10 Recent Romantic songs

This Romantic melody by Shreya Ghosha and Sona Mahapatral, from 'I Hate Love Stories' is picturised on Sonam Kapoor and Imran Khan. The song is very romantic and expressive and a soulful composition by Vishal-Shekhar
One more romantic composition by Pritam 'Tum Jo Aaye' from 'Once Upon Time In Mumbai' sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Tulsi Kumar became huge craze last year. The song has elements of qawwali that strikes a chord with the listener.
This romantic song is from Priyanka Chopra and Shahid Kapoor starrer 'Kaminey'. It's sung by Suresh Wadkar. 'Kaminey' was their first film together and the onscreen couple fell in love in real life after this film.
This is a very beautiful and famous romantic song from Action Replayy. It has retro throwback to the 70s. It was picturised on Ash amid flowery meadows and atop snowy mountains. A romantic ballad by Shreya Ghoshal!
This romantic song has been sung by Mohit Chauhan and Antara Mitra. Its lyrics are very poetic. Katrina Kaif and Ranbir look great with each other in this song.
Yet another romantic song from Pritam. This beautiful romantic song from De Dana Dan, starring Akshay, Katrina, Sunil Shetty and Sameera Reddy is one of the romantic best songs of recent times. Akshay and Katrina looks perfect onscreen couple.
Pakistani Singer Atif Aslam yet again proved his prowess with the song in the recently released film "Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani". One of the most romantic songs of the year, the duet also had Alisha Chinoi behind the mike. It's a beautiful, soothing love ballad that pulls on your heartstrings. A wonderful composition by Pritam!
'Sajda' song from My Name is Khan has been sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan. This beautiful song features one of the best couples in the industry Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol. It's a beautiful song which has some sufi touch to it.
This lovely duet is sung by Shreya Ghoshal & Sonu Nigam. This is one of the best romantic songs last year featuring beautiful Sonakshi Sinha and Salman Khan that showcases the romantic moments between a couple.
It's a melodious, soft love ballad by Mohit Chauhan. The song has touches of Sufi. Picturised on Emraan Hashmi and Prachi Desai 'Pee Loon' is undoubtedly one of the most romantic number of 2010.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videols/7269317.cms

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia-Harshu-

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
cool kriti enjoy the most! me off for office tk cr guys
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged

DE-STRESS MANTRA

'I vent all my anger and stress by playing videogames'

...says television actor Karan Wahi, who believes in work-life balance

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Repository/getimage.dll?path=TOIM/2011/01/14/50/Img/Pc0500600.jpg

My personal de-stress mantra is to play to video games. My gaming console is my best de-stress buddy as I vent all my anger and stress by playing videogames especially the hardcore fighting games.

I love to play soccer and cricket. I also enjoy playing indoor games like pool. I can also play musical instruments like drums and the guitar. Until three months ago, I never really used to get the time to watch movies. But now I have the advantage of having a home, which I have created in style, so that I have all the luxuries and comforts. I just love to watch movies on my home theatre system. These days, I have been catching up on television series at nights. In fact, I spend five to six hours at night catching up on series and find myself going to bed around four in the morning.

I'm a huge foodie and in fact I can eat anything and everything that is edible. You name it, and I can eat it, including cockroaches. But for some reason, I cannot eat fish as I am allergic to it.

I'm not a party person anymore as I have done it so much in the past that I have now grown out of it. I love staying at home and whenever I get a chance I like having my friends over at home to chillout. If I'm going out, I'd rather go to a lounge and sit down with my friends and chat for a while with good music playing in the background instead of a club where music is blasting your eardrums.

Every individual has a different routine and once in a while it's good to take a break from it. For example, when I am shooting for 12 hours a day, it takes away my whole day and by the time I get back home, its usuallyquite late. Therefore, I like to catch up with my friends and do something different, at least for that one day in a week. If one doesn't take a break and get out of one's routine, then frustration and irritation catch up. To stay fresh definitely the way to de-stress.

What I'd like to advise is make sure you take out time from your busy schedule for yourself and do whatever you like. De-stressing can be anything — swimming, clubbing, watching TV, video games, gymming, etc. It's important to have a balanced life because we are living in a world that is too competitive and materialistic. At times, we have to stop running behind money and power and instead just relax and enjoy life!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

blissfullslumberqueenmonty22nyctophiliaNusiSg-x-Reshu-x--Fatima--Harshu-

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Me goingHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Thanx Shruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu diHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Shruti*

Me goingHugHug

Do u hav d link of KW article ???

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Thanks Shru Hug  Hug  Hug

Finally u found the article.......Maine bahot dhoonda but i cud not search it......Embarrassed

Bye Sweetz Hug
nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

cool kriti enjoy the most! me off for office tk cr guys

Thank u Monaji Hug  Bye cya.... Hug

Go to top