Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Olly-

@red its so negative ....i will kill arohi if she turns a pativrata patni!!😡

olly...!!!😡 wat do u want her to do after marriage den? hav extra marital affair wit Arjun o wat?!! No!! we are against teh marriage only!! after dat wateva happens we aint concerned bout taht...!!! we are here to stop that...!! sigh!!
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no i dun want that either shibz....but in case if the marriage happens do u like to see arohi serving that animal!!!!..well she deserves it....dunno shibz i am crying now..helpless....just wish that the article is false...but its TB article rite???chances of flaws r rare..:(
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Olly-

no i dun want that either shibz....but in case if the marriage happens do u like to see arohi serving that animal!!!!..well she deserves it....dunno shibz i am crying now..helpless....just wish that the article is false...but its TB article rite???chances of flaws r rare..:(

no olly...TB article is not completely true...there always has been flaws bout KMH2 tracks in TB article...no time to write down...but there are chances...plz dun lose hope...!!
okay if arohi doesnt gets married to that kabutar i'll resume watching the show..and i so agree with u that getting arohi married to someone else will mean losing the freshness charm and innocence of the show forever
kavyasam thumbnail
👏👏  You completely echoed everyone's thoughts shibz.  agree with you 100%.   

We know  Arjuhi are for each other ,  we also know that Karan  and Kritika are fab ,  Hence we do not want to see  one of Ekta's haunting twist that is  multiple marraige.   That is the reason we all geared up against the track.   If the article had stated  'wedding about to happen '  or 'twist at the time of wedding'  then yest we would have sit back and relaxed and would be ready for the surprise.  

now after seeing the promo,  it raised my hopes by 50%.
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u a million times dear ,,,i am also worried about that,,,if this marriage happens,,,the essence of the story will be ruined ,,and being an ardent fan ,,i wont like this at all,,,and it will be like without any new ideas the Cvs are copying their own soaps,,,again and again,,,
From the moment I have got the news,,I am really upset ,,,,I am Ok with the Twist minus the arohi chiku marriage
MitEssH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shibz u Said it all Nw Wt i can i say mr Abt ds...m2 COMPLETELY AGREEEEE WID evrthin u Said 101% rite...
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shibz...🤗...u really spoke n echoed everyone's thots n feelings abt dis track...👏👏
n olly n Pooja...amazing posts..n olly wat u said abt the line Kitani Mohabbat Hai not being justified is so true!! bang on...

shibz me quoting ur post..

Guyz... your thumbs up for this track has saddened most of us more than the article...
its like the forum is split into two...though the percentage of NO to this track is more..yet cant we all b united for the best? yup shibz...the fact that ppl r supporting dis horrible track is just horrible!! pointless...hw can ppl support sumthin that will ruin a show completely!?..😭😭...it will also ruin arjun-arohi's love story as well!! seeing arohi has a married woman is horrible,..that means multiple marriages...more MU'S...it's sickning..🤢😭..n if arohi does go back to arjun after he marriage wid CHEEKU...den it's nt the same at all...their love wnt b the same n we wnt feel anythin special...KMH has always been a unique show n always promised sumthin diff n fresh...n i dnt see anythin new n fresh wid this storyline...it's old, tried n tested, sad painful n horrible...why did ekta have 2 think of this plot...😡😡

u have various reasons to accept this twist...but i will state the reasons y it is not ok..

-i'm a KMH fan coz KMH is unique.. we wanted a sweet n passionate love story like KMH1...hence wont tolerate any crap...Yes crap...coz injecting the marriage track of Arohi with chiku is like a slap on the face of true LOVE n its innocence!!
also freshness that KK always boasted bout will be lost forever..
well said shibz..so true....we want wats best for our KMH...n will never ever take crap like this!! which will ruin the storyline n make love look bad..

-i'm a KK n KK2 fan n will follow any show for them but in KMH.. i want to see a pure, selfless love story...i want the charm of KMH intact.. me2 shibz..i miss the charm...😭

if its solely about KK' n KK's acting den being a well wisher of 'em i prefer they do shows on bigger channels wherein their talents will be noticed in true sense.. yh shibz..i really want their talent to b noticed n appreiciated...unlike imagine how act like they dnt care...n i think next time i dnt want KK2 doing a ekta show..no way!

its not bout being loyal or disloyal..its just that "i" want the best for them...want them to portray unique characters n do their best but not a tried n tested role with unethical storyline..exactly!!..👏

KMH is back on fans demand..hence it should cater to them..exactly..they shud b listenin to us...nt doin what they want n like n ruining the show n storyline

to the story of KMH...

--will the creative work so far be justified with this track? NO!! therefore creatives need to watch out...!! the cv's need 2 think of sumthin attractive n diff..sumthin we will love n be amazed...

KMH2 title track:
teri saason se hi meri saasen chale...tuhi dikhe jab bhi aankhe khule..dekha falak...dekhi zameen...koi nahi tumsa kahin... aa tuje khud mein mai is tarah lun chupa ke khuda bhi hume kar na paaye juda...

KMH2 has completed 50 episodes & more...are these lines justified so far? No!! nothin related 2 the title track has been justified at all!!..n sumtimes i think arjun loves arohi much more than arohi ever loved arjun..i just dnt believ that arohi refuesed 2 belive him..his love..it's horrible! how can she b like this.. 

Lastly...if u think that this is creating negativity..den it hasnt yet..but if the rumored track happened den it surely wil...so why give up on this track when things can get better? it does not mean that we have completely believed the article or lost hopes...but it is coz we still have hopes dat we are tryin our best to get things rectified when there is time..yh exactly...sum ppl have already given up on it....im also sad hearing dis news..but nw i dnt think this artcle is true...i dnt think they will get married...bur abt Rashi's miscarriage n arjun being a bad guy..i think thats true..because it's justified...arjun will think it was the Ahluwalia's that made rashi lose her baby...he mite even b mean 2 arohi..den she will realise..but i am totally against arohi marrying cheeku...🤢

great post n topic shibz..🤗

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It would be really good if Kmh starts on star one than imagen star one is youth channel Nothing better can happen