India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

For ppl who are ok with this track....

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Guyz... your thumbs up for this track has saddened most of us more than the article...
its like the forum is split into two...though the percentage of NO to this track is more..yet cant we all b united for the best?

u have various reasons to accept this twist...but i will state the reasons y it is not ok..

-i'm a KMH fan coz KMH is unique.. we wanted a sweet n passionate love story like KMH1...hence wont tolerate any crap...Yes crap...coz injecting the marriage track of Arohi with chiku is like a slap on the face of true LOVE n its innocence!!
also freshness that KK always boasted bout will be lost forever..

-i'm a KK n KK2 fan n will follow any show for them but in KMH.. i want to see a pure, selfless love story...i want the charm of KMH intact..

if its solely about KK' n KK's acting den being a well wisher of 'em i prefer they do shows on bigger channels wherein their talents will be noticed in true sense..

its not bout being loyal or disloyal..its just that "i" want the best for them...want them to portray unique characters n do their best but not a tried n tested role with unethical storyline..

KMH is back on fans demand..hence it should cater to them..

to the story of KMH...

--will the creative work so far be justified with this track? NO!! therefore creatives need to watch out...!!

KMH2 title track:
teri saason se hi meri saasen chale...tuhi dikhe jab bhi aankhe khule..dekha falak...dekhi zameen...koi nahi tumsa kahin... aa tuje khud mein mai is tarah lun chupa ke khuda bhi hume kar na paaye juda...

KMH2 has completed 50 episodes & more...are these lines justified so far? No!!

Lastly...if u think that this is creating negativity..den it hasnt yet..but if the rumored track happened den it surely wil...so why give up on this track when things can get better? it does not mean that we have completely believed the article or lost hopes...but it is coz we still have hopes dat we are tryin our best to get things rectified when there is time..

Edited by shibz - 12 January 2011 at 2:49am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraMitEssHbutterfly_16Du_Nish-medz-AmnaIshrasika_DSPraniishinyclassic-Olly-kavyasamradtAnjalii...xXxObodroKargoshMariaa.SG

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
u spoke my heart out shibz, agree with everything u said, the exact things running in my mind too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraAnjalii...xXxshibz

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
U said exactly right i also dont support this track

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorabutterfly_16Anjalii...xXxshibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Shibz i totally agree with you

the lines from the title track haven't been justified yet...and that saddens us because we've seen 50+ episodes already...we've seen a track where they are feeling something for each other, and then suddenly a big rock falls...after that we've only seen hatred from Arohi and from Arjun's side we've only seen him becoming a better person to win Arohi. We were really happy with this track because we knew Arjun would win back Arohi and her trust...those lines that are on the title track will be justified, but nothing of that sort happened.

We now get the news that Arohi will get married to Cheeku and Rashi looses her baby which leads to Arjun becoming Arjun Singhania.

We were also given the impression that DJ would be able to do something....but sadly nothing of that happened from her side, she only encouraged Arohi to marry Cheeku. She was okay with Arohi hiding her feelings, only now has she decided to tell Kartar but that also is very vague.

Kartar has understood Arjun, he has no idea about Arohi's feelings so he can't just stop the wedding, for that Biji will have to tell Kartar that both love each other and it seems that happens and that is why Biji, Rashi, Billu and Arjun are at the wedding since Arjun had already told both Cheeku and Arohi that he won't be there at the wedding, but as we see the promo, he is definitely there and with an intention to stop the marriage so she can marry him.

But with someone throwing Rashi down the stairs, Arjun begins to hate the Ahluwahliya's once again because for him that baby was everything, and so is Rashi's happiness.
This will lead to more misunderstandings from Arohi's side because she might just at the end think that he has changed, and just then Arjun will show his "Singhania" side, which might just lead to Arohi's marriage with Cheeku.

THIS IS NOT KITANI MOHABBAT HAI, this seems like just another Balaji Telefilms Show, and WE KMH fans will not accept it because we don't want something like this for our favorite show.

Arjun's love for Arohi seems to be shown as a joke now because that man left his family and everything for Arohi, everybody understood it except for Arohi, how is that justifying Kitani Mohabbat Hai??? Time and time again we have seen these kind of tracks where the lead marries someone else, divorces and goes to her love....can we for once have something new! if we wanted to see that, we would just re-watch the old shows of Balaji's.

The writer has been writing such beautiful scenes and dialogues, and now we'll have to see the writer write something that we don't want to listen to.
The creatives  have worked so hard and now we get to see something that the viewers are not liking.
The whole team has worked so hard, the actors, the behind the scenes people work so hard, for what? getting a bad word from the viewers??? Viewers watch a show for entertainment, to be relieved from the daily stresses life gives us. We don't want to watch something like that on a show that gets us sad, we like watching a show because it is different from our lifes, and if not in real at least it happens in fictional shows.

Viewers can turn on and off any particular show anytime if they do no get to see what would be termed as "entertainment", this is more of a "torture".

As viewers, we want to see the love story of Arjun and Arohi, at it's purest form and keeping the innocence intact. Arohi marries Cheeku, that is definitely pointing that they can't fight for their love, their love is weak.

I really wish that we are misleaded by this article, and nothing of that sort happens. There is still a little bit of hope left in us, and we would appreciate it if the team of KMH doesn't break that, and instead makes us happy by showing a different track, and if they want they can surely show Arjun becoming Arjun Singhania, we are all up for that, but showing Arohi and cheeku's marriage, that is just putting a black mark on Arjuhi's love.

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
u spoke my heart out pooja and shibz........leave the song..!! even the words kitani mohabbat hai havent been justified till now and we r done with 140 arjuhi scenes!!!..ouch!!..its so hurting that when we r hoping to see that now the love story will begin its actually ending and the bitter thing is they havent even shared any moments as love couple..we cant expect to see them sharing moments after marriage..and wat about arjun's strong words''main tumhe jeet lunga arohi''??? he said that he will make arohi come to him to ask for marriage so wats dis???.seriously i really want to see a love story and not a MU story..u know some ppl say that they will watch it for it for kk2..but if the story isnt nice then how can we enjoy it...and it wud affect ther career as well..!!just hope that the article is misleading or half truth!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraradtObodroKargoshAnjalii...xXxshibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
hmm well Olly it wouldn't affect their career i can certainly tell you that LOL
I come from the famous DMG forum LOLLOL where all this happened, though the situations were different, but KW,JW and KSG are all still doing great, all coming with a new show...

so i can certainly say that the actors career doesn't depend on whether their show is a hit or a flop, it depends on how good you are at portraying different situations and emotions, etc.

KK2 are fabulous actors, they will get more shows Embarrassed

as per the storyline, i agree even the name Kitani Mohabbat Hai hasn't been justified...it is time for the creatives to buck up or else no matter how much we love KK2, there will be people leaving the show and just enjoy KK2 on SBS and SBB...

Arjun has this confidence which is about to break Cry at least if not their marriage, they could show Arohi saying no to Cheeku for the sake of Arjun and then they could have their own love story...this show just took a 360 turn and it's not a good one Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraDu_Nishrasika_DSAnjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
ok i agree with ur view about not affecting careers..ok..but ya  they can have their own story..like arjun will become mad again with anger coz rashi lost her baby coz of ahluwalias which he thinks and then to teach them lesson he can again kidnap arohi from the shaadi ka mandaap...and take her to somewhere where they properly fall in love..or i am going mad..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraAnjalii...xXxObodroKargoshshibz

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Agree with all of u guys...
Its very shocking to see that some ppl are ok with the current track but how can you guys??KMH is always about pure, innocent n passionate love. By incorporating the Arohi-Chiku marriage track, they are ruining the essence of our show.
If this marriage happens, Arohi pakka will be the pativrata patni n all n Arjun becoming again a bad boy n destroying the Ahluwalias, there is no hope of love blossoming between ArjuhiStern Smile
Kitani mohabbat hain??Where is the mohabbat between Arjuhi?? I can't see it anywhereDead
The lovestory hasn't even started also n they are ending itCryCry
I really hope that the article was misleading or half truth.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index