10 Worst Bollywood Movies of the Decade - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
i would add drona, vivaaaaah and saawariya to the list....
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Sakina-

How abt Hissssssssssss?🤣

DEFINITELY 🤣

Mallika tried to come back but as a snake but she failed trying to say HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 🤣
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
why is KANK hated so much? ðŸ˜• it wasn't a really good film but it wasn't as bad as the likes of, some people have already mentioned, kambbaqt ishq, apna sapna money money, saawariya, welcome, singh is kingh etc. why aren't they on this list? oh and yeah, some of the C-grade films like Jaani dushman, karzzz, aap ka suroor, krishna cottage, na tum jaano na hum (one of hrithik's worst) 

the flak that KANK gets bombarded with over and over again just seems tasteless now. there are so many other 'bad' films that have come out in our industry in the past decade.

Originally posted by: CZ..

the flak that KANK gets bombarded with over and over again just seems tasteless now. there are so many other 'bad' films that have come out in our industry in the past decade.

i cant speak for others, but i haven't seen those other films that are listed.. and among the films that i've seen, KANK is/was the worst..😛😆
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

i cant speak for others, but i haven't seen those other films that are listed.. and among the films that i've seen, KANK is/was the worst..😛😆

then you should totally watch some of them (and the others that I listed), I guarantee that your opinion will change ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: CZ..

then you should totally watch some of them (and the others that I listed), I guarantee that your opinion will change ðŸ˜†

LOL.. you really dont like me now.. right..😆😆 kya yaar.. you think i'd dare after seeing them getting this much slack in this thread.. NO.. Never..😆😆
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

LOL.. you really dont like me now.. right..😆😆 kya yaar.. you think i'd dare after seeing them getting this much slack in this thread.. NO.. Never..😆😆

dude I don't like/dislike members based on the congruity of our preferences ðŸ˜† don't take me to be one of those rabid fangirls puh-lease ðŸ˜†

haha. okay, I'll just post their trailers then ðŸ˜†
U-No-Poo thumbnail
😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcOXqr3DYfY[/YOUTUBE]
How can I forget Jaani Dushman? Sunil Shetty, Akshay Kumar, Ramba and Manisha Koirala pretending to be college students..... gave me all the faints
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

omg, forgot jene dushman.

what a garbage, the worst ever