Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

10 Worst Bollywood Movies of the Decade - Page 4

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sakura_

U did???? 😆😆😆😆😆 😳

if you're forced to listen to the title song for gazillion number of times, even you will love it....!   😉😆😆

but i did enjoy the movie... it has a few stupid moments, but overall, it's hilarious... Embarrassed😆😆😆

and no, i am NOT nikhil advani...!   😉Embarrassed😆😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

if you're forced to listen to the title song for gazillion number of times, even you will love it....!   😉😆😆
but i did enjoy the movie... it has a few stupid moments, but overall, it's hilarious... 😆

and no, i am NOT nikhil advani...!   😆

See that's what I've been speculating that u're Nikhil Advani in disguise 😆😆
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sakura_

See that's what I've been speculating that u're Nikhil Advani in disguise 😆😆

😆😆😆   but i did like the movie... 😳😳   i have the dvd even... and according to one of my friends, best part is that you can start watching from any scene, does not matter... you'll still have a good laugh...!   😉😆😆😆

if only they had kept the budget in check, it would have worked at the box office too...!   😳
preity*zinta thumbnail

Ohhemgee. AMALL - has to be the worst Hrithik movie of ALL times. What the hell was he thinking when he signed onto this. It was HORRID.

So many bad movies get released they could've made this list a looot longer!

^^So true. AMALL was indeed a terrible film. Hrithik must have been on something when he signed for it. Amisha Patel was annoying as hell and the Kaho na pyar hai chemistry was NOT there the second time round. Hrithik was strictly okay.
As for the rest of the the list, I very much agree. But there are so many more films that could be added to that. It could be stretched to 100+ 😆
Edited by Adhuri-Daastan - 13 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
^I've tried oh so hard to block out any memory I have of that movie .. I just remember cringing at the corny dialogue the over the top acting .. ugh everything was just SO bad.
This content was originally posted by: Adhuri-Daastan

^^So true. AMALL was indeed a terrible film. Hrithik must have been on something when I signed for it. Amisha Patel was annoying as hell and the Kaho na pyar hai chemistry was NOT there the second time round. Hrithik was strictly okay. 
As for the rest of the the list, I very much agree. But there are so many more films that could be added to that. It could be stretched to 100+ ðŸ˜†

You know, the way Amisha Patel 'cried' in that movie haunts me till date. Actually, it was more like deeeeeep, louddddd, breaths and abnormal sobs. I can hear it in my head right now and even visualize it...."HUHHHHHH aaahhh HUHHHHHHHH aahhhh HUHHHHHH." ðŸ¤£
^^haha! I know what you mean. I could tolerate Hrithik but Amisha's emotional scenes were awful. When she cried it was like she was having an asthma attack (I suffer from it, so I'm not mocking!) it seriosuly  made me cringe. Since my friend is a huge Hrithik fan, we watched it on the big screen. I am scarred for life!
preity*zinta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indn inn0cence

You know, the way Amisha Patel 'cried' in that movie haunts me till date. Actually, it was more like deeeeeep, louddddd, breaths and abnormal sobs. I can hear it in my head right now and even visualize it...."HUHHHHHH aaahhh HUHHHHHHHH aahhhh HUHHHHHH." ðŸ¤£

oh dear lord .. I just had images in my head.
SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Golmaal 2 and golmaal 3 , tmk , housefull errrr house empty :P and even kites 
So many movies to name