Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Best Episode !!!!! (Page 12)

rahulvaid001 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by priya2904

Originally posted by rashi85

more than excitement looks like this post is to get bak at usLOLLOLLOL

vee----------ya improvement??realli?? see hw trps drop!!!LOLLOL

excuse me its veeya...Big smile. v love  d track of utaran dese days... v atleast dont have to c a silly character always crying sobbing and shivering lips..... And having d same boring and less dialouges.... LOL LOL
LOL

And we know for sure why the character is having the same boring looks and less dialogues.....And will continue to have the same boring looks and dialogues as long as few people remain associated with this show

Btw when this boring character was exiting from the show, CVs had to try all hook and crook to get her back...that shows who is more important

ROFL
Coz of dat few people only d show z running................. As ny one can c what happened to ratings of uttaran when veecha scene was on air..........ROFL
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Really?LOL
uttaran was ranked 1 when it was veeya ...aur veecha ke aate hi ..they sometimes even stay out of the top 10 ..LOLLOL

When was it really Veeya...Did that ever exist????????????.....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

offcourse wen they r zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzLOL

Day Dreaming  Sleepy  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming   Wacko  Wacko  Wacko  ROFLROFL  Silly Silly
Thumbs Down
Sleepy
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

excuse me its veeya...Big smile. v love  d track of utaran dese days... v atleast dont have to c a silly character always crying sobbing and shivering lips..... And having d same boring and less dialouges.... LOL LOL
LOL

And we know for sure why the character is having the same boring looks and less dialogues.....And will continue to have the same boring looks and dialogues as long as few people remain associated with this show

Btw when this boring character was exiting from the show, CVs had to try all hook and crook to get her back...that shows who is more important

if i cn see one borign character always plotting n planning n beggign for love i cn see others alsoLOL LOLi knw ichcha is boring tooo i admit it  like i hv admitted before m nt an ichcha fan  BUT atleast im not a fan blindly of some1 who is negative n wants 2 steal the persons happiness who she says she "loves"WinkLOLu see reel character is more imp 2 me than realWinkWink

offcourse reel z more important i like tapsya coz of her acting.... She has acted in dat negative character soo well... ClapClapClap.. She deliver gud dialogues( atleast she says something not always crying like ichacha)... Ichacha cant speak any thing where she z expected to give a dialogue....... just cries all d time wid shivering lips.. LOL LOL LOL
LOL
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Really?LOL
uttaran was ranked 1 when it was veeya ...aur veecha ke aate hi ..they sometimes even stay out of the top 10 ..LOLLOL

sorry...the trps were never ever been on top because of VeeYa... during the marriage everyone expected Veer n Ichcha to get married ...but after some time of marriage the trps remained on top as every one expected veer to drop taps back but when that did not happen trps went down...
later when Veer n taps were together once again the trps went up because of VanCha chemistry...it was Vansh n Icchcha who drew the crowd ...and till Vansh was there the trps were the highest.... after these stupid CVs killed Vansh ...the trps kept going down Vee...Ya hardly made any effect on trps... the best example is since taps has come back into btoon house trp is going down specially check the trp of last few days...

mahmansma

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bipasha23

Originally posted by intruderfast

LOLLOLLOL
koi ni koi ni ..aapke dil ko sadma laga hai ..
we can understand LOLLOL
LOLLOLLOLwait 4 todays and tom episodeLOLLOLLOL

of course abhi toh shuraat hai aaj aur kal ke episode ke baad aur bhi threads banane hain LOLLOL
jao jee lo apni zindagi k ye haseen pal.......only 3 months left with these kind of immense happiness.
dont worry ...3 months ...we have veeya to remain happy ...after that we have nandmi to remain happy ...aap log apni chinta karo LOLLOL
chinta for what??i'm not despo about any couple or their real life. there are other shows on tv to enjoy.if its about entertainment,i'm only concern with reel life.
LOL

i cannot believe this u guys again gettin real life into reeeel...hum log chinta kyu karein??nandi  get amrried or dotn egt amrried or have 10-20 kids
grow up really!!!!!LOL

@ boldClap it shws their mentality by everytime gttin real life coz in reel life theyr  so insecure...we never talk bt real lfie n they talk NOTHING  else but real lifeLOLLOLLOL

ROFL   ROFL JUST ONE SENTENCE..........GRAPES OUR SOUR
ROFL
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL
koi ni koi ni ..aapke dil ko sadma laga hai ..
we can understand LOLLOL
LOLLOLLOLwait 4 todays and tom episodeLOLLOLLOL

of course abhi toh shuraat hai aaj aur kal ke episode ke baad aur bhi threads banane hain LOLLOL
jao jee lo apni zindagi k ye haseen pal.......only 3 months left with these kind of immense happiness.
dont worry ...3 months ...we have veeya to remain happy ...after that we have nandmi to remain happy ...aap log apni chinta karo LOLLOL
chinta for what??i'm not despo about any couple or their real life. there are other shows on tv to enjoy.if its about entertainment,i'm only concern with reel life.
LOL

i cannot believe this u guys again gettin real life into reeeel...hum log chinta kyu karein??nandi  get amrried or dotn egt amrried or have 10-20 kids
grow up really!!!!!LOL

@ boldClap it shws their mentality by everytime gttin real life coz in reel life theyr  so insecure...we never talk bt real lfie n they talk NOTHING  else but real lifeLOLLOLLOL

ROFL   ROFL JUST ONE SENTENCE..........GRAPES OUR SOUR
ROFL

Oh yes....save these sour grapes for Tapasya..after all she is pregnant with Rathod's baby...she wud need them badly.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12cjs369LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
are u sure its rathod vijaya?? i mean she was in basti and was in clubs too , who knows whom she raped again ??

FunLyfe

Go to top