Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: akruz

When was it really Veeya...Did that ever exist????????????.....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

offcourse wen they r zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzπŸ˜†
rashi85 thumbnail

And we know for sure why the character is having the same boring looks and less dialogues.....And will continue to have the same boring looks and dialogues as long as few people remain associated with this show

Btw when this boring character was exiting from the show, CVs had to try all hook and crook to get her back...that shows who is more important

if i cn see one borign character always plotting n planning n beggign for love i cn see others alsoπŸ˜† πŸ˜†i knw ichcha is boring tooo i admit it  like i hv admitted before m nt an ichcha fan  BUT atleast im not a fan blindly of some1 who is negative n wants 2 steal the persons happiness who she says she "loves"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†u see reel character is more imp 2 me than realπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by rashi85 - 13 years ago
rashi85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bipasha23

chinta for what??i'm not despo about any couple or their real life. there are other shows on tv to enjoy.if its about entertainment,i'm only concern with reel life.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i cannot believe this u guys again gettin real life into reeeel...hum log chinta kyu karein??nandi  get amrried or dotn egt amrried or have 10-20 kids
grow up really!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ boldπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ it shws their mentality by everytime gttin real life coz in reel life theyr  so insecure...we never talk bt real lfie n they talk NOTHING  else but real lifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by rashi85 - 13 years ago
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi85

if i cn see one borign character always plotting n planning n beggign for love i cn see others alsoπŸ˜† πŸ˜†i knw ichcha is boring tooo i admit it  like i hv admitted before m nt an ichcha fan  BUT atleast im not a fan blindly of some1 who is negative n wants 2 steal the persons happiness who she says she "loves"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†u see reel character is more imp 2 me than realπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

The only four dialogues and actions of the most interesting character of Uttaran according to some people:
Humein humaare mummy pappa chaahiye....cry
Humein humaare Veer chaahiye...break mirror
Veer sirf humaare hai.....again break the new mirror
Thankyou Naaniiii.iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.........hugπŸ˜†

akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i cannot believe this u guys again gettin real life into reeeel...hum log chinta kyu karein??nandi  get amrried or dotn egt amrried or have 10-20 kids
grow up really!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ boldπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ it shws their mentality by everytime gttin real life coz in reel life theyr  so insecure...we never talk bt real lfie n they talk NOTHING  else but real lifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

its rather funny to think that just for the sake of supporting real life couple, they are actually promoting so much of cruelty and negativity....hadh hai yaar...
rashi85 thumbnail

thats d reason im less here now....i  like rashmai nandish too..they look cute but it doesnt mean ill support evil..NEVER!!!!!

@ those 4 dialogues..hilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

The only four dialogues and actions of the most interesting character of Uttaran according to some people:
Humein humaare mummy pappa chaahiye....cry
Humein humaare Veer chaahiye...break mirror
Veer sirf humaare hai.....again break the new mirror
Thankyou Naaniiii.iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.........hugπŸ˜†

AHAAHAHHAHAAHπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: bipasha23

chinta for what??i'm not despo about any couple or their real life. there are other shows on tv to enjoy.if its about entertainment,i'm only concern with reel life.

Bipasha very well saidπŸ˜ƒyar kisi ki personal life se humko kaunsa ladoo mileny haiπŸ˜†aur agar show mein bhi achaa nahi milta toh we always have an option to change the channel and watch something goodπŸ˜‰we r not stuck on this showπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

And we know for sure why the character is having the same boring looks and less dialogues.....And will continue to have the same boring looks and dialogues as long as few people remain associated with this show

Btw when this boring character was exiting from the show, CVs had to try all hook and crook to get her back...that shows who is more important

🀣
Coz of dat few people only d show z running................. As ny one can c what happened to ratings of uttaran when veecha scene was on air..........🀣
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😍

offcourse wen they r zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzπŸ˜†

😍  πŸ₯±  😍  😍         🀣🀣  πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
πŸ₯±