Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

what's wrong with baaji

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
hi,
My name is pooja & i am new to this forum.This is my first topic so pls bear with me.

For me ,LTL means tasha & baaji mainly.So i chose to write something about baaji.
Post nakku's FR,i have this constant feel that something is wrong with baaji.
This is not the guy whom i adore,it seems to me that with each passing day post FR,the character was losing its charm.

There were few times when i got glimpse of old baaji like the dosti song,nakku-dutta-baaji talk,& lastly baaji-dutta talk.But other than that i did not get to see him more in front.
To me,baaji is like a cool breeze around dutta.

Especially,since dutta's accident,baaji have completely lost his brain,that is what i feel.He is taking insults from ullu sudarshan,taking orders from nakku.with respect to nakku ,many of u might not agree,but the guy is not using his brain at all.

It is not like he is doing it fro first time,remember dutta-sup fiasco,that time also he along with others blamed nakku.But then he corrected himself post temple scene,& what a correction he did.After that he strongly stood by nakku.

I am missing that baaji,i want him back .

How can he believe ullu's words regarding chaskar,when he is having doubts about.Why is he not shown investigating more about chaskar?

I am having this sinking feeling that along with making dutta disaapear,this idiots are making baaji's character also weak.

Are they heading towards maid bani lady don kind of story?

I am sorry if i have bored u with my remblings,but as i mentioned i miss old baaji so much that i cant stand weaking of his character.

Would appreciate ur comments on my first attempt at writing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstshruti10augustmozart66-bharti-

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
First of all, welcome to the forum.
Cuming to ur post, i kind of agreed nd kind of disagreed.
I agree coz, ya except at certain tyms as u mentioned, baji was nt the same as previous.
Bt cuming to baji's role in ongoing episodes, i think he can't do much. Baji hears suds nonsense coz suds is SIL of patils nd due to respect, he has no way other than hearing it. Baji nt himself investigating chaskar is a sort of justified as his main concern is to stop spreading the violence in patilwadi nd to find dutta wid naku.
-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Just like they dumbed down dutta, they r doing it to baaji now, cause how can one explain why baaji instead of searching for dutta, he is thinking about the aftermath.  Sad to see baaji not showing the intense feelings for his friend nor missing him nor using brains at all.

Edited by brvr - 12 January 2011 at 3:48am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top