Gunahon Ka Devta

Saiyaaji and Bhaiyyaji (Page 9)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Do you think we have see the last of Shyama?....I really want her to pay for the torture she gave to Arpita.

I would dearly love to see Avdesh or Arpita dishing it out to her!ClapAngry

@ Dreamy guess we may have seen the last of Shyama unless RV is in the mood to torture and other lady family member of Avi's family. Yes, would love Arpi to give her a tight slap too just like the one she had given to Pappu sometime back when he tried to touch her. LOL

LOLLOLLOLgosh I was thinking that when Avdesh came near Arpi's cell and shyama looked terrified...I looked at her sari wondering if I will see any wetness!!!!...Avdesh looked like a lion, lips curled back, eyes narrowed and hair flying like anything!!

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

lovely analysis ClapClapClapClap 

Avi in yesterday's epi was at d PS only 4 Arpi , 2 get her out n away frm d darkness n suffering of d jail dat she was going through coz of him. It was sad seeing him cryng 4 sarvana n also wen he went 2 Arpi, there was so much hurt upon seeing her in such a condition. He got her out despite all d obstacles dat came in b/w.

Rv is going totally crazy, wild in his revenge n will hv a bad downfall along wid bhootni , both canrot in hell or jail or whereever 2gether n hvae their small li'll world w/o distubing or interrupting AVITA or anyone........

Hi SbSmile

@ red...he had tears in his eyes as he looked down on her!....oh to see such a strong man so in love that he was in tears to see his wife so hurt!Heart

Avdesh always had a big heart, it was so obvious especially the way he dealt with his gang but now with Arpita, he is more expressive....

We just have to wait to see Arpita get well and then bahubali will extract his pound of flesh for her suffering...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
i think shyama feared that bhaiyaji wud shoot at her only she had genuine fear in her eyes..
and dont think she wud join hands with rv anymore
Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
@ Dreamy, Yes yesterdays epi Avi's hair flew like anything that to inside the police station LOL lady cop did look terrified she just couldnt understand what to do she was just moving backward in one corner when she saw Avi coming towards Arpi's cell. As Chatterdi said Sikha and Simple could also give good slaps to lady cop.
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

i think shyama feared that bhaiyaji wud shoot at her only she had genuine fear in her eyes..
and dont think she wud join hands with rv anymore

well evil likes being with evil so who knows...but I agree she was terrified...doubt she would join hands with RV again...

...so wanted to see her reaction like Pappu's....WinkLOL
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
hehee she is a woman na so they kept her dignity and didnt give her same treatment as pappu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

@ Dreamy, Yes yesterdays epi Avi's hair flew like anything that to inside the police station LOL lady cop did look terrified she just couldnt understand what to do she was just moving backward in one corner when she saw Avi coming towards Arpi's cell. As Chatterdi said Sikha and Simple could also give good slaps to lady cop.

well shikha and simple could give slaps but you know what? I prefer Avdesh giving her one of his slying kicks!...for every time she lifted a stick to beat Arpi, for denying her water/food and so on. It will be so much better if Arpi was to dish it out but she is too gentle hearted....Ouch
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hehee she is a woman na so they kept her dignity and didnt give her same treatment as pappu

she deserves no dignity after she took away Arpita's!!!...she was beaten in front of her husband and Sasuma....what dignity did they leave her?..everytime Avdesh looks at Arpi, he will see her being beaten and that will make him treat her like fragile glass!!

More than that, RV and shyama made sure Arpi herself had no dignity at all as they treated her worse than an animal!AngryAngry

So shyama should not be spared whatever that is coming her way.....it needs to be shown that torturing prisoners is not something one will get away with, even if that person wears a uniform for it is gross injustice of what the clothes represents!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia--Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index