The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-_nandinichista-Prashu-smile.sara

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by laxmi73

First things first..Glad to know ur lil one is fine..Love the title.Itz so apt lovely and the post was excellent..Yesterday Avi was more Saiyajjii than Bhaiyaji,all in control and all concerned about his Arpita.. And like you mentioned it is so lovely to see a man who's so brutal and tough being so soft and loving with his wife. It never fails to overwhelm me!! Bahuji is in all kinds of trouble now..But I feel now itz Bahuji vs RV and Avi helping with Arpi's shivering..Hope he does not disappoint and behaves like a true Saiyajji!!

Hi Laxmi,Smile

thanks for your kind words.Smile

I agree, I think we will see Bhootni v RC for the moment....then Avdesh will be pulled in.

I wonder if he would seek medical care for Arpita?...but we have seen that Avdesh and co don't really have much influence beyond the haveli...Ouch...so I really hope it is nothing serious, that with some tender loving care she becomes better......and I want her out of that white sari!Dead

I'm also worried about the gang. I want all four of them back again.Big smile
Does she need medical help..Shez dehydrated .Cocconut water can actually help!!! And I am sure our Avi do much better!! ( refer to Chatter's promo thread)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
oh thanks  cb di  very good Clap
talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
lovely chatter would love to see more of those but still it is a grotesque sight to see aman raise his hand at a lady even if it is Bhootni...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=chista]they must be lost in jungle & never  not found!Wink
Embarrassed

you mean live like tarzan and jane?Big smile....would love to see that, a treehouse of their own...lake to swim and be playful.....hiding from bhootni and her people ....WinkLOLLOL

Thumbs UpThumbs Up

you r so clever! what is Urban Life? it isnt good!Wink
Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Chatter di, Slap in slow motion wow. You have captured it nicely.
komalSingh Senior Member
komalSingh
komalSingh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
OMG CB u made it more interesting by making it in slow motion.

I know all GKDians love this scene.
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

First things first..Glad to know ur lil one is fine..Love the title.Itz so apt lovely and the post was excellent..Yesterday Avi was more Saiyajjii than Bhaiyaji,all in control and all concerned about his Arpita.. And like you mentioned it is so lovely to see a man who's so brutal and tough being so soft and loving with his wife. It never fails to overwhelm me!! Bahuji is in all kinds of trouble now..But I feel now itz Bahuji vs RV and Avi helping with Arpi's shivering..Hope he does not disappoint and behaves like a true Saiyajji!!

Hi Laxmi,Smile

thanks for your kind words.Smile

I agree, I think we will see Bhootni v RC for the moment....then Avdesh will be pulled in.

I wonder if he would seek medical care for Arpita?...but we have seen that Avdesh and co don't really have much influence beyond the haveli...Ouch...so I really hope it is nothing serious, that with some tender loving care she becomes better......and I want her out of that white sari!Dead

I'm also worried about the gang. I want all four of them back again.Big smile
Does she need medical help..Shez dehydrated .Cocconut water can actually help!!! And I am sure our Avi do much better!! ( refer to Chatter's promo thread)

if it is just dehydration than no problem...but what if the beating had cracked a rib or something?..that could also account for the fever....OuchOuch....I just hope it is something simple and not serious....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index