India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Saiyaaji and Bhaiyyaji (Page 4)

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=chatterbox]hmm i think so too thats what is making him even madder so he is on rampage at haveli..  he has shown total ruthlessness everywhere and not even cared for old ammaji.. what next wud he do.. and me also thinks  abt rv bro and shikha track as according to new promo rv uses bad words for shikha..

somewhere again i wonder if he is connected to lal singh

so many tracks r open now

di

can u translate for me RV s  words to shikha?
i understand only javaniWink

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hmm i think so too thats what is making him even madder so he is on rampage at haveli..  he has shown total ruthlessness everywhere and not even cared for old ammaji.. what next wud he do.. and me also thinks  abt rv bro and shikha track as according to new promo rv uses bad words for shikha..

somewhere again i wonder if he is connected to lal singh

so many tracks r open now

He was throwing their father and brother's frame down!Angry...I would have started swearing at him!!

I heard he said something but it wasn't clear but bhootni was displeased, I think after that she follows him and talks and then he gives her a slap.

How do you think Avita will come back to the haveli?....RV will need to be handled....and pehlwan??...oh I hate the thought of his being tortured...but do you get the feeling that the gang is being broken up so from now on it will be just Avdesh and Arpita...??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

@  dreamy
 exactly  u r right
she ll burn in her cardboard home!

LOLLOLLOL...I would like to see her burning!

Actually she is burning, inside at Avita love!...now she will have a bonfire inside her when she hears that once again Avita have gone into the jungle!ClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

super_boychista

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
I agree Avdesh would be completely seeing the world thru Arpita's eyes and vice versa..This is truly the beginning of their love story....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
they must be lost in jungle & never  not found!Wink
Embarrassed
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

First things first..Glad to know ur lil one is fine..Love the title.Itz so apt lovely and the post was excellent..Yesterday Avi was more Saiyajjii than Bhaiyaji,all in control and all concerned about his Arpita.. And like you mentioned it is so lovely to see a man who's so brutal and tough being so soft and loving with his wife. It never fails to overwhelm me!! Bahuji is in all kinds of trouble now..But I feel now itz Bahuji vs RV and Avi helping with Arpi's shivering..Hope he does not disappoint and behaves like a true Saiyajji!!

Hi Laxmi,Smile

thanks for your kind words.Smile

I agree, I think we will see Bhootni v RC for the moment....then Avdesh will be pulled in.

I wonder if he would seek medical care for Arpita?...but we have seen that Avdesh and co don't really have much influence beyond the haveli...Ouch...so I really hope it is nothing serious, that with some tender loving care she becomes better......and I want her out of that white sari!Dead

I'm also worried about the gang. I want all four of them back again.Big smile

super_boy-sia-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

I agree Avdesh would be completely seeing the world thru Arpita's eyes and vice versa..This is truly the beginning of their love story....

but how long can they be in the jungle?...I think Chista said it right, bhootni might send out seach parties for them!Angry....last time she was sweating buckets at the thought of them being alone and when they came back she saw how close they had become...now she will die knowing she had lost!Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

they must be lost in jungle & never  not found!Wink
Embarrassed

you mean live like tarzan and jane?Big smile....would love to see that, a treehouse of their own...lake to swim and be playful.....hiding from bhootni and her people ....WinkLOLLOL

Thumbs UpThumbs Up

super_boychista

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index