Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Saiyaaji and Bhaiyyaji (Page 3)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komalSingh

Woww dreamy again awesome analysis n the is sooooooooooo perfect " Sayyanji and Bhayaji" ClapClapClapClapClap

Definitely, last two episode was all about bahubali and his power play to save his love.

Now Rv will go hysteric after losing Avi n gang second time he went pillar to post to fulfill his target, but at the end he not only loses his morality but also his Raja aura in PS.

Lastly, the reward BJ got is ultimate, well deserved and long waited, I like Rv for this only.

Now lets see story move ahead, hope to see pending village romance.

Hi Komal,Smile

thanks dear... I don't have to ask whether you enjoyed the episodes!LOLWink

I agree, RV looked like he was going mad with hysteria...in fact I think he may be mad...nothing else explains his behaviour, eating crisp as Arpita lies near death..AngryDead....and now actually slapping bhootni!...it shows he is very confident or power mad!

but I am for all that, RV and bhootni can fight each other to the death and leave Avita alone...I really hope we do get to see some village romance!EmbarrassedWink...Arpita needs care, Avdesh needs to be by her side...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
hmm abt revenge mode ye if arpi tells him go for it then only he wud go for the kill.. but as of now arpi doesnt want any blood on avedesh hands
she doesnt want any bloodshed from avdesh

we hv to see how she goes about it when she re\covers

it cud be mayb going legal way by talking to top officials or mayb there wud come time when rv wud be in very dangerous mode

i think the only one to kill rv wud be baujji and vice versa

filmy style

there wud be fight and punches and avdesh wud hit as badly as rv gave to arpita

bt he wont kill him

and brother story cant  think of it now hv to see whne he appears
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Di,

I forgot to say bhootni made a house of cards (with her lies and etc) and now it is payment time for her..dished out by RV. Avdesh is too worried about Arpi and off course he still has blinders about bhootni, so this is her beginning of the end now...Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista_nandinitalkie14chatterbox-Prashu-yoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
hmm abt revenge mode ye if arpi tells him go for it then only he wud go for the kill.. but as of now arpi doesnt want any blood on avedesh hands
she doesnt want any bloodshed from avdesh

I agree with the above...I thought I mentioned it somewhere that only when Arpi gives her consent he will go after RV.

I think RV will become more mad and do things until even Arpi will say he needs to be stopped...but I also think maybe she will have nightmares about her time in jail...maybe one days she will say kill my tormentor..or something...

you know about the brother, I don't want him with shikha anymore...the thought of that mad RV coming even near the Thakurs is too much...you can just see him using his brother to gain his foot through the door...

also RV will be in trouble now...he gets one month time from his superior to get Avdesh...and the police station gets attacked...he can't hide that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Di,

I forgot to say bhootni made a house of cards (with her lies and etc) and now it is payment time for her..dished out by RV. Avdesh is too worried about Arpi and off course he still has blinders about bhootni, so this is her beginning of the end now...Thumbs Up

bingo

yes bhootni has made a house of card  with her jealousy fraud lies deception and everything

payback time again  and this she is getting already now

avdesh when time comes  i m sure he wud be reluctant to believe what all his bhabi has done
and he wud be totally broken by all that

super_boyDreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
hmm i think so too thats what is making him even madder so he is on rampage at haveli..  he has shown total ruthlessness everywhere and not even cared for old ammaji.. what next wud he do.. and me also thinks  abt rv bro and shikha track as according to new promo rv uses bad words for shikha..

somewhere again i wonder if he is connected to lal singh

so many tracks r open now
chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
@  dreamy
 exactly  u r right
she ll burn in her cardboard home!

super_boyDreamygal301

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
First things first..Glad to know ur lil one is fine..Love the title.Itz so apt lovely and the post was excellent..Yesterday Avi was more Saiyajjii than Bhaiyaji,all in control and all concerned about his Arpita.. And like you mentioned it is so lovely to see a man who's so brutal and tough being so soft and loving with his wife. It never fails to overwhelm me!! Bahuji is in all kinds of trouble now..But I feel now itz Bahuji vs RV and Avi helping with Arpi's shivering..Hope he does not disappoint and behaves like a true Saiyajji!!

super_boyDreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index