Gunahon Ka Devta

Saiyaaji and Bhaiyyaji (Page 13)

ice _girl IF-Dazzler
ice _girl
ice _girl

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by chatterbox

well he does say he is bringing out avdesh singh thakur and leaving bhaiyaji behind.. he dint hit back at that local gunda bt he c udnt control and his fist was raised

he said it wud take time as he has been used to being a bhaiyaji

the thing is while away he could be Avdesh Singh Thakur....but once back at the haveli he will be slipping back into bhaiyyaji avatar...no choice as enemy like RV will still be there and he needs to protect his love and family...and other enemies could come out from the woods...like LS....so the true test will be how he retains and controls bhaiyyaji staying within the right path....

lovely analysis ClapClapClapClap Avi has 2 reform but bhaiyajji shd b there also 2 protect his loved ones n family.......he cannot totally diminish coz back at haveli he has ppl against whom he will hv 2 fight w/o any choice but needs 2 start thinkng also......may b not always fight but use tactics n brains n use it in a rt way for justice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

the thing is while away he could be Avdesh Singh Thakur....but once back at the haveli he will be slipping back into bhaiyyaji avatar...no choice as enemy like RV will still be there and he needs to protect his love and family...and other enemies could come out from the woods...like LS....so the true test will be how he retains and controls bhaiyyaji staying within the right path....
[/QUOTE]

lovely analysis ClapClapClapClap Avi has 2 reform but bhaiyajji shd b there also 2 protect his loved ones n family.......he cannot totally diminish coz back at haveli he has ppl against whom he will hv 2 fight w/o any choice but needs 2 start thinkng also......may b not always fight but use tactics n brains n use it in a rt way for justice
[/QUOTE]

Hi Saakshi,Smile

how  r u?

You are so right especially the red bit. Avdesh now needs to use his mind, not react in blind anger anymore.

As mentioned before and now by you, he has a lot of people depending on him...he cannot suddenly not be bahubali ....so he needs to now do it in a new way....using his brain and his muscles together...more for protection rather than actively being involved in shady deals and fights....

ice _girl

ice _girl IF-Dazzler
ice _girl
ice _girl

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

lovely analysis Clap Avi has 2 reform but bhaiyajji shd b there also 2 protect his loved ones n family.......he cannot totally diminish coz back at haveli he has ppl against whom he will hv 2 fight w/o any choice but needs 2 start thinkng also......may b not always fight but use tactics n brains n use it in a rt way for justice
[/QUOTE]

Hi Saakshi,Smile

how  r u?

You are so right especially the red bit. Avdesh now needs to use his mind, not react in blind anger anymore.

As mentioned before and now by you, he has a lot of people depending on him...he cannot suddenly not be bahubali ....so he needs to now do it in a new way....using his brain and his muscles together...more for protection rather than actively being involved in shady deals and fights....
[/QUOTE]

Hey Dreamy,

M fine. How r u? n howz ur li'll one? hope he's keeping fine, take care :)

Remember wat Avi had said 2 Arpi b4 d midnite fiht wid Rv n Avi being shot dat ' he will hv 2 fight or his enemies will pull him frm Arpi's arms n kill him.........n him being d ONLY man .......he will hv 2 fight. Arpi will understand dis but she shd keep guiding him on d rt path n b his strength

Edited by ice _girl - 12 January 2011 at 8:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ice _girl

lovely analysis Clap Avi has 2 reform but bhaiyajji shd b there also 2 protect his loved ones n family.......he cannot totally diminish coz back at haveli he has ppl against whom he will hv 2 fight w/o any choice but needs 2 start thinkng also......may b not always fight but use tactics n brains n use it in a rt way for justice
[/QUOTE]

Hi Saakshi,Smile

how  r u?

[/QUOTE]

Hey Dreamy,

M fine. How r u? n howz ur li'll one? hope he's keeping fine, take care :)

Remember wat Avi had said 2 Arpi b4 d midnite fiht wid Rv n Avi being shot dat ' he will hv 2 fight or his enemies will pull him frm Arpi's arms n kill him.........n him being d ONLY man .......he will hv 2 fight. Arpi will understand dis but she shd keep guiding him on d rt path n b his strength
[/QUOTE]

I think Arpi will finally understand his words....she has first hand experience of how evil man can be and twist every advantage to create havoc on the ordinary people...her words to Rv about how people like Avdesh is created, supports this theory. I hope we see a bit of her thinking changing as well, that sometimes a little bit of might is needed as well.

Little doing well, much better than the last few days.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyice _girl

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Glitter Text Generator

i vl read and comment later.....Smile

di take care of little oneEmbarrassed

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 January 2011 at 9:50am
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Hiiee Dreamy..SmileSmileSmile

Sorry for being lateOuch

Missed two analysis of ursCry

I really missed a lot na'Cry

You are always "The Best" !!! Your analysis was as fab as you.!!ClapClapClap

Hugs for you...as i loved each and every word of your analysis

Nandu..woohoooo...Sweetie fab post by you ..!! Perfectly written..

Agree to everyone hereThumbs Up

Coming back to epi..!! it was terrific..

He is indeed Bahubali..!! He came like storm , he nearly destroyed PS  and his mission was to rescue his dear wife.. No one cldnt stop him.Not even God!!Smile

He is Bhaiyyaji and Saiyyaji too.. I loved ur title ..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Avdhesh was almost broken apart..!! Bhaiyyaji disappeared for a while in previous epis.

But our adorable Bahubali geared up, gathered all his strength and courage. His motivation became love.., to protect her, save her from clutches of evil RV at any cost.Angry

The moment he saw arpi shivering , his eyes became soft..All he wanted was to take arpi out of this asap..

Our fab four were the people I really admired in the epi..No doubt avdhesh was excellent..!! His eyes and actions spoke volumes..

But .Sarwana, Bhayankar,Kanoo and Pehelwaan..deserved standing ovation..

smiley msn emoticon bravo clap clappingsmiley msn emoticon bravo clap clappingsmiley msn emoticon bravo clap clappingsmiley msn emoticon bravo clap clapping

They defined true friendship' Im really proud of them..

I wonder wht vil be Avdhesh doing without them..they were his brothers, friends, the important people in his life.OuchOuchOuchOuch

I cant see our merry men like this..neither I can see GKD without themCryCryCry

Bhootni and RV shld continue with fight and leave Avita alone..

Tough competition for Bhootni..Lets see wht she does now after getting a tight slap by RV..

Bhaiyyaji is slowly becoming just Avdhesh. ..But really want power of Bhaiyyaji to remain intact...I dont want tht fire within him to go

Ths all by meSmile
Thnk you Dreamy a loooooooooooootttttttEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by prash_t - 12 January 2011 at 8:33pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandiniVistaajes_jadeyoga23priyasmile.sara

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Ok, lastly to make you all laugh...during the car chase, Kanoo suddenly turns and grips Amjad's face in his hand as he brings his own close and for a moment they looked like they were going to kiss!!!..it happens very quickly, so the first time I saw it it was blur but I was like 'Who is kissing?"!!.....you got to see it, I did by rewinding!!LOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFL

Fabulous analysis Dreamy dii!!!!ClapClap
I totally loved the episode..
Saiyyaji & bhaiyyaji..both rocked..Thumbs Up

The main part was precap...zor ka chaata hayye zoron se laga..
WinkLOL

super_boy

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Hi Dreamy
Missed you dear.
Hope your littleone is doing better now. It makes me feel really sad when kids get sickCry. Please take care of him/her and give * hugs* from me.

About the analysis its awesome as usual and I loved the title. So appropriate for Avi the way he acted in last epi. 
My worst fear came true y'day. I didn't want Avita to live like a fugitive and thats what happened, RV forced that on Avita.  RV got just a punch for his sins...not fair. I agree with you about Shama lady, she should have got test of her own medicine. Hope one day, Arpi get that opportunity.
Our awesome foursome are amazing. Can't imagine Avi's reaction once he comes to know about death of saravan & amjad plus others are in jail. He will be shattered once again. They are so lucky for having each other. Even BJ had tears in her eyes. I
 Actually, when I saw avi walking alone in U me TV video, it felt so odd. We are used to see him with the gan all the time. How sadCry Why they are getting rid of crazy 4 so soon?
 Wonder what will bhootni do to release them. Gosh..i am scared about their torture now. If RV can be so brutal with Arpi, he can do  anything to Avi's men but he will never get what he wants.  Rv will never get the respect and love that Avi gets because RV doesn't have heart to give love and respect to others.
Did you notice? RV had no concern for that dying policeman whom he asked about Avi. He didn't even take a second look at that constable. RV is nothing but a bully. People of Lallanpur will know the value of Bhiyaji very soon. 
Anyways,What Bhootni and her jealosy has done to Avi? I agree with prah and nandu, I want avi to reform but i want him to be powerful as he was before. He is an extra ordinary person, i just can't see him like a normal-ordinary person.
What happened to Avi & Bj's contacts? How long will it take for BJ and RV to pay back for their sins? how long Avita will suffer? Its so irritating. 

too much balbbering na..OK I have to stop now.

Edited by MonyP - 12 January 2011 at 2:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14Vistaa-Prashu-smile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index