India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Saiyaaji and Bhaiyyaji (Page 11)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
hhahaa i had this image of hair pulling i think priya may have that emoticon ehehehe

already bhootni choti is being pulled by ammaji nw shyama wud hv her hair pulled

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Hi DreamySmile

So glad to know that your little one is doing better, bless him. Great write up as always,Clap..I specially loved this part:

Only an individual so worthy, like Avdesh, could command such love and respect. This did not go unnoticed by RV, his envy and frustration ate away at him at having Avdesh escape his clutches once more thanks to the web of love around him.

On another point though, I have a slightly different take.....so agree with you, Laxmi.........it is very hard to stomach a man hitting a womanOuchDead....no matter BJ's crimes and there are manyAngry, I cannot bring myself to applaud the violation of the sacred principle of men not hitting out at a woman.Confused I would have much preferred someone like Shyama Sundari delivering the slap.Approve

Vista

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-_nandiniice _girltalkie14Dreamygal301-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
hey dreamy vista

see  roshni video of another segment

avdesh is in some village and he is on path to reformation..
chk out the thread

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girltalkie14

Milii Goldie
Milii
Milii

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by chatterbox

hahah both wud be tearing each others hair apart

hahahahhaaa

it will be petticoat and pistols at dawn!LOLLOL

or a catfight....WinkLOL

@bold: that's perfect LOLLOLLOL

And Dreamy...it's again a wonderful analysis...
Totally love yr writing

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Hi DreamySmile

So glad to know that your little one is doing better, bless him. Great write up as always,Clap..I specially loved this part:

Only an individual so worthy, like Avdesh, could command such love and respect. This did not go unnoticed by RV, his envy and frustration ate away at him at having Avdesh escape his clutches once more thanks to the web of love around him.

On another point though, I have a slightly different take.....so agree with you, Laxmi.........it is very hard to stomach a man hitting a womanOuchDead....no matter BJ's crimes and there are manyAngry, I cannot bring myself to applaud the violation of the sacred principle of men not hitting out at a woman.Confused I would have much preferred someone like Shyama Sundari delivering the slap.Approve

Vista

Hi Vista,Smile

Thanks he is so much better now, hence me dropping in today...Smile

I too understand what you are saying (and did comment on it earlier) but to be honest, because of her attitude and what she has done to Avita I don't have any sympathy for her...and I know off course it is fiction.

And we were just talking about Shyama and her just reward!...gosh is that really her surname?..doesn't that mean beautiful or something?!OuchOuchLOLLOL
Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Hey CB

Yes, just checked that out..........so this is how the new track will develop. I like itBig smileClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girltalkie14

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Milii

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by chatterbox

hahah both wud be tearing each others hair apart

hahahahhaaa

it will be petticoat and pistols at dawn!LOLLOL

or a catfight....WinkLOL

@bold: that's perfect LOLLOLLOL

And Dreamy...it's again a wonderful analysis...
Totally love yr writing

Hi Milli,Smile

they can do that in the haveli courtyard...spectators in the terrace and lined outside...bhootni and shyama can be in a boxing ring...!!LOLLOL

thanks for liking.
Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged

NoBig smileLOLLOL...that is not her surnameLOL...it's such me being sarcy and you know whatBig smile

Edited by Vistaa - 12 January 2011 at 5:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index