Saiyaaji and Bhaiyyaji - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by laxmi73

I agree Avdesh would be completely seeing the world thru Arpita's eyes and vice versa..This is truly the beginning of their love story....

but how long can they be in the jungle?...I think Chista said it right, bhootni might send out seach parties for them!😑....last time she was sweating buckets at the thought of them being alone and when they came back she saw how close they had become...now she will die knowing she had lost!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by chista

they must be lost in jungle & never  not found!πŸ˜‰
😳

you mean live like tarzan and jane?πŸ˜ƒ....would love to see that, a treehouse of their own...lake to swim and be playful.....hiding from bhootni and her people ....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

hey all slap scene in slow motion
let me know if u can see it or i wud hv to upload to another place

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi Laxmi,😊

thanks for your kind words.😊

I agree, I think we will see Bhootni v RC for the moment....then Avdesh will be pulled in.

I wonder if he would seek medical care for Arpita?...but we have seen that Avdesh and co don't really have much influence beyond the haveli......so I really hope it is nothing serious, that with some tender loving care she becomes better......and I want her out of that white sari!🀒

I'm also worried about the gang. I want all four of them back again.πŸ˜ƒ
Does she need medical help..Shez dehydrated .Cocconut water can actually help!!! And I am sure our Avi do much better!! ( refer to Chatter's promo thread)
oh thanks  cb di  very good πŸ‘
lovely chatter would love to see more of those but still it is a grotesque sight to see aman raise his hand at a lady even if it is Bhootni...
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

you mean live like tarzan and jane?πŸ˜ƒ....would love to see that, a treehouse of their own...lake to swim and be playful.....hiding from bhootni and her people ....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

you r so clever! what is Urban Life? it isnt good!πŸ˜‰
Chatter di, Slap in slow motion wow. You have captured it nicely.
OMG CB u made it more interesting by making it in slow motion.

I know all GKDians love this scene.
Originally posted by laxmi73

Does she need medical help..Shez dehydrated .Cocconut water can actually help!!! And I am sure our Avi do much better!! ( refer to Chatter's promo thread)

if it is just dehydration than no problem...but what if the beating had cracked a rib or something?..that could also account for the fever........I just hope it is something simple and not serious....