Saiyaaji and Bhaiyyaji - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Di,

I forgot to say bhootni made a house of cards (with her lies and etc) and now it is payment time for her..dished out by RV. Avdesh is too worried about Arpi and off course he still has blinders about bhootni, so this is her beginning of the end now...πŸ‘πŸΌ

bingo

yes bhootni has made a house of card  with her jealousy fraud lies deception and everything

payback time again  and this she is getting already now

avdesh when time comes  i m sure he wud be reluctant to believe what all his bhabi has done
and he wud be totally broken by all that

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmm i think so too thats what is making him even madder so he is on rampage at haveli..  he has shown total ruthlessness everywhere and not even cared for old ammaji.. what next wud he do.. and me also thinks  abt rv bro and shikha track as according to new promo rv uses bad words for shikha..

somewhere again i wonder if he is connected to lal singh

so many tracks r open now
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@  dreamy
 exactly  u r right
she ll burn in her cardboard home!
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First things first..Glad to know ur lil one is fine..Love the title.Itz so apt lovely and the post was excellent..Yesterday Avi was more Saiyajjii than Bhaiyaji,all in control and all concerned about his Arpita.. And like you mentioned it is so lovely to see a man who's so brutal and tough being so soft and loving with his wife. It never fails to overwhelm me!! Bahuji is in all kinds of trouble now..But I feel now itz Bahuji vs RV and Avi helping with Arpi's shivering..Hope he does not disappoint and behaves like a true Saiyajji!!
chista thumbnail
[QUOTE=chatterbox]hmm i think so too thats what is making him even madder so he is on rampage at haveli..  he has shown total ruthlessness everywhere and not even cared for old ammaji.. what next wud he do.. and me also thinks  abt rv bro and shikha track as according to new promo rv uses bad words for shikha..

di

can u translate for me RV s  words to shikha?
i understand only javaniπŸ˜‰
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hmm i think so too thats what is making him even madder so he is on rampage at haveli..  he has shown total ruthlessness everywhere and not even cared for old ammaji.. what next wud he do.. and me also thinks  abt rv bro and shikha track as according to new promo rv uses bad words for shikha..

He was throwing their father and brother's frame down!😑...I would have started swearing at him!!

I heard he said something but it wasn't clear but bhootni was displeased, I think after that she follows him and talks and then he gives her a slap.

How do you think Avita will come back to the haveli?....RV will need to be handled....and pehlwan??...oh I hate the thought of his being tortured...but do you get the feeling that the gang is being broken up so from now on it will be just Avdesh and Arpita...??
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chista

@  dreamy
 exactly  u r right
she ll burn in her cardboard home!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I would like to see her burning!

Actually she is burning, inside at Avita love!...now she will have a bonfire inside her when she hears that once again Avita have gone into the jungle!πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree Avdesh would be completely seeing the world thru Arpita's eyes and vice versa..This is truly the beginning of their love story....
chista thumbnail
they must be lost in jungle & never  not found!πŸ˜‰
😳
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi73

First things first..Glad to know ur lil one is fine..Love the title.Itz so apt lovely and the post was excellent..Yesterday Avi was more Saiyajjii than Bhaiyaji,all in control and all concerned about his Arpita.. And like you mentioned it is so lovely to see a man who's so brutal and tough being so soft and loving with his wife. It never fails to overwhelm me!! Bahuji is in all kinds of trouble now..But I feel now itz Bahuji vs RV and Avi helping with Arpi's shivering..Hope he does not disappoint and behaves like a true Saiyajji!!

Hi Laxmi,😊

thanks for your kind words.😊

I agree, I think we will see Bhootni v RC for the moment....then Avdesh will be pulled in.

I wonder if he would seek medical care for Arpita?...but we have seen that Avdesh and co don't really have much influence beyond the haveli......so I really hope it is nothing serious, that with some tender loving care she becomes better......and I want her out of that white sari!🀒

I'm also worried about the gang. I want all four of them back again.πŸ˜ƒ