Gunahon Ka Devta

Saiyaaji and Bhaiyyaji

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Saiyaaji:

The Sher of Lallanpur had reached his limit. He was going to rescue his wife and no one will stand in his way. No one.

The Avdesh on-screen was one that we had no seen in a very long while. He was dangerous, predatory and absolutely invincible sending fear cascading down his enemy's spine. Now he was going to get his mate out of the hellhole she had been thrown in, his impetus that any moment death could take her away from him forever.

Arpita, weak and shivering with a fever, had no doubts at all that her Saiyyaji would come and rescue her at the first opportunity he had. Her faith was unwavering and rooted in the love they have for each other. A love that some find incomprehensible and threatening on many levels.

What is interesting to see was this Avdesh is now temperate though in the midst of a full and blazing anger. Storming into the Police station, he was the bahubali. Taking all and giving not an inch he incinerated his way through the station, room by room. Every fibre if his being was focused on his wife, to release her from the bars that separated them. Yet he did not let his anger overrule his sense of caution or take over his judgement. When he could have beaten/kicked/killed the police guards including the female brute who had mercilessly beaten his wife, he turned his attention to getting his wife out leaving no doubts at all to those who watched where his priority lay. What a contrast from his previous fights, where he was never willing to let go of an inch if it meant punishing his enemy. Think back to his fight with beta Maharaj where he went after BM ruthlessly not heeding his surroundings at all or the midnight fight the first time RV ambushed Avdesh and his men; despite knowing something was wrong Avdesh still insisted they go ahead.

In this dark and smoky station, filled with death and chaos Avdesh did only what was necessary and no more to get Arpita out. He only spared one predatory look to her tormentors before shooting his way into the cell to tenderly scoop his ill wife in his arms. He never looked back as he walked out of the station. As far as he was concerned, all that mattered was cradled in his arms. What a change in bahubali and it could only be attributed to Arpita and her love for Avdesh.

Faced with his enemy and his hands itching to kill him, Avdesh still stood by his promise given to his wife. This showed how much he had come along. Once he was blinded by anger, but now though that same anger is still within in his outlook has changed. He has seen what his wife had gone through because of her belief and love in him, and he can do no more than give their love the respect it fully deserves. Even if that meant leaving his enemy alive. He knows that Arpita does not want any more blood on his hand than already been. Without realising it, he has started on the path to change. He still has a finely honed sense of protection when it comes to his own (stemming from his brutal history) which is often shown through violence, but now Avdesh is slowly starting to realise the wider repercussion.

Saiyyaji was love personified as he gently stroked his wife's face while she lay on his lap in the speeding car. This is a contrast that never fails to swell the heart, the hard and predatory man all soft and gentle with his wife. There is no doubt that he is truly the Saiyyaji of Arpita. Always will be and shall be. Not even death can take that away from them.

Bhaiyyaji:

Nothing ever comes free and a price needs to be extracted for this night and so it was in the form of his fellow brothers-in-arms getting hurt and killed. That is the nature of their lives which nevertheless was heartbreaking to witness - such end for men who happily give their life for their bhaiyyaji. No regret or anger or fright, only love and smiles as they gladly used their own body to shield Avdesh so he could get his wife out. These men are valiant and deserve to be remembered for all time, true soldiers in this fight. Only an individual so worthy, like Avdesh, could command such love and respect. This did not go unnoticed by RV, his envy and frustration ate away at him at having Avdesh escape his clutches once more thanks to the web of love around him.

Commentary:

The last two episodes are all about Avdesh, the true bahubali. He had been leashed for various reasons but now was finally unleashed as he went to get his one true love. And he walked out free with her in his arms. Nothing else mattered he did what was necessary to get to her.

I loved the sad painful look in his eyes as he saw her condition and I hope wherever they go, he takes tender loving care of her. How wonderful of the CVs to give us a tit-for-tat situation, with Avdesh now taking care of her in the jungle!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³

At last Bhauji gets her just reward, only a fraction though. I always did say she made a mistake by dealing with RV, and her mistake came back to bite her during the maha episode. Now she truly will know how foolish and stupid she has been. I will go so far as to say that she will now fight with RV and will try to use Avdesh in this fight. He will off course be bound by his words to Arpita. So once again he will be stuck right in the middle. Bhauji will use all her wiles to ensure bahubali does her dirty fight for her. The balance will tip, when he finds out about what Bhauji did in her jealousy to make Arpita suffer.

Ok, lastly to make you all laugh...during the car chase, Kanoo suddenly turns and grips Amjad's face in his hand as he brings his own close and for a moment they looked like they were going to kiss!!!..it happens very quickly, so the first time I saw it it was blur but I was like 'Who is kissing?"!!.....you got to see it, I did by rewinding!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(if you like, don't forget to press the button😊)

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey  dreamy
i  like it  & i m reading now
i ll back with my comment

and one thing saiaji s mean plzπŸ˜‰
Edited by chista - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chista

hey  dreamy
i  like it  & i m reading now
i ll back with my comment

and one thing saiaji s mean plzπŸ˜‰

sayaaji - lover/husband.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Dreamy lovely post as always. How is your little one now?

Avi path to reformation has already started in yesterdays epi he had a good chance to shoot down RV but he very clearly and loudly mentioned to RV that he will do no such thing as his Arpi does not want to see more blood on his hands. Felt sad at the sight of crazy 4 getting shot and captured by the police but it also shows the amt of love and respect they have for their Bhaiyaji that they can lay down their lives for him.

BJ is sure to be on RV's trail now and rightly said by you Dreamy she will avenge her slap through Avi by making him do the dirty deed of getting even with RV.

RV is like a frustrated and jealous child whose toy has been grabbed from him. Frustrated that being so close to capturing Avi he still managed to escape and jealous because Avi is has the love of his gang and Arpi.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

hahahahaha dreamy the last line made me laugh where as the begining made me cry
true  that point i also felt kanoo was going to kiss amjad  and i was like woaaahhh whas happening

ehhehhaha haha

now coming back to ur analysis
first of all how are u feeling and hope u had slept well

second good to get ur analysis

and third  the whole thing in this saga is the love which is making things go as we see

jealousy in love hatred in love envy in love and finally love in love.

bahuji jealousy came from love she feels for avdesh and she is jealous how can a 18yr old chhokariya in her words take her avdesh away and she is  doing mistake after mistake and now she got someone to match her up.

for rv its envy as he cant understand how can a gunda be loved so much by everyone. in his eyes avdesh is only criminal not worthy of recieving any love or respect and that is making him angry. probably he has no one to love him this way. have yet to see when his brother surfaces.

and for avdesh its the love which he never experienced
recalling ur title few days back payback time. avdesh is now returning all the love he has been getting from arpita. he is her saiyaanji and true love and his focus on saving his wife. no one can stop him from doing that

and bhaiyaji for his friends comrades and brothers as he had said. it hurt him bad  and truly the goons are the ones to be applauded for their loyalty and faithfulness and their love for their bhaiyaji

hope what i said makes sense
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya ok i forgot to mention abt bauji revenge for the slap she gets

i wud say she is again digging her own grave

avdesh has moved away from her a lot. so he wud think twice before doing anything

and he has more reasons to get revenge from rv than bahuji

whatever he wud do to rv wud be for those reasons not just for bahuji

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gaurishah

@ Dreamy lovely post as always. How is your little one now?

Avi path to reformation has already started in yesterdays epi he had a good chance to shoot down RV but he very clearly and loudly mentioned to RV that he will do no such thing as his Arpi does not want to see more blood on his hands. Felt sad at the sight of crazy 4 getting shot and captured by the police but it also shows the amt of love and respect they have for their Bhaiyaji that they can lay down their lives for him.

BJ is sure to be on RV's trail now and rightly said by you Dreamy she will avenge her slap through Avi by making him do the dirty deed of getting even with RV.

RV is like a frustrated and jealous child whose toy has been grabbed from him. Frustrated that being so close to capturing Avi he still managed to escape and jealous because Avi is has the love of his gang and Arpi.

Hi Gauri,😊

He is much better, thank you.

Avdesh was a revelation in that last two episodes. When you think that he was breaking in, you'ld expect certain retaliation but no, his focus was to get her out and get out of there!....such self control is admirable especially as we had seen that anger often clouds him to the point of being senseless!

Yeah it is going to get interesting because bhootni will be now very scared...I really think RV has gone a bit mad now...he looked awful in that promo. One thing though if Avi and co can plan everything, why could they not tie RV and his men up before leaving?..at that moment it became all panic as they started shouting and screaming and then Amjad got shot...

Now really looking forward to Avita scene, they have to stay away from the haveli now...
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Hi Di,

wow a long post!πŸ‘πŸ‘...loved reading it and it made perfect sense.

You know one thing struck me about your post, you are so right...all of bhootni's mistakes stems from her ego, that an 18 yr girl can wrap avdesh around her fingers...and from that she started this ball rolling. First she thinks she is in control and now RV is showing her that she isn't in fact she had made a big mistake.

About Avdesh not listening to her, I think he will but he may object. Bhootni will twist and use guilt on him, she is a master at that!😑
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks dreamy for your post  &  really,sayaji means  lover😳

i think after latest  epi mission impossible 4  will be release!πŸ˜‰

after avitas scape bahuji will be very busy!

she must do 2 mission:
1) she must employe some professional assassians for killing RV!
2) she must employe  some search groups  for finding avita that they  couldnt close to each other!πŸ˜‰

and and and RVs slap was wonderful
πŸ‘ god bless him! i want more slapsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† Edited by chista - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
see i didnt say avdesh wont listen to her. he wud listen but he wud try to analyse it in proper way. as yet we dont know what bhootni had planned to get arpita out..
her plan as we see mayb to get arpi out and kill rv same time as he wud expose her lies. but it didnt work out  and now avdesh is out with arpita but she is getting slapped by rv.

i just said if avdesh goes on rampage or revenge mode or mayb we can say going to get justice for what all rv did then it wont be just bcoz bauji has been insulted. he has plenty of reasons

bahuji is smart to twist avdesh emotionally but now he has come  very strong

i had said long back abt umblical cord
nw that cord mayb just weakening here

and thank you
that u liked my sentences heheh