Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Obviousle, Sonali agar udhar hoti toh Suhana Sirf Kamra nahi us ka sar toh zaroor tod daitee, I am so happy that she is not there as its no way her place to be,  it is pure pure FAMILY matter. I am NOT looking forward to see SPS ( Sonali Praising Session) I will definetly skip that part ., I am not going to acknowledge that at all.
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@yash............thnx a tonnnnnnn for the link................omg...........tht ws soo cuteeee n funny.........everything stops wen she confesses.....haha...........the way ishaan tripped......lol.......thnx a lot for sharing.....finally dat moment hs arrived........yeye
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Obviousle, Sonali agar udhar hoti toh Suhana Sirf Kamra nahi us ka sar toh zaroor tod daitee, I am so happy that she is not there as its no way her place to be,  it is pure pure FAMILY matter. I am NOT looking forward to see SPS ( Sonali Praising Session) I will definetly skip that part ., I am not going to acknowledge that at all.

so true sheema ji...................mera toh BP hi badh jayega sona ki tarif dekh kar😉
.Nish. thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

kiska naam le diya....................nisheee please rang mein bahang na dalo😆😉

oops sorry sorry rang me bhang dhalne ke liye  😳😳
me to bas aise hi soch rahi thi ki sona mata hai kaha?????????
.Nish. thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

so true sheema ji...................mera toh BP hi badh jayega sona ki tarif dekh kar😉

same here i dont want all the family members to do jai jai sona specially ishaan😡
Edited by nisheee - 13 years ago
--sree-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you soo much for links and updates...........
-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG OMG OMG!! now i cant wait!
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisheee

same here i dont want all the family members to do jai jai sona specially ishaan😡

COMPLETELY AGREED. I will not stand and VENERATION scenes of Sonali. Will skip them too. Suhana and Ishaan are together because they love each other not because of some SONA, TONA MONA, or whatever her name is...

poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@venture to your point of suhana's mughalezam style declaration, pyar kiya to darna kya, I think it goes with suhana's character, whatever she does is implusive and emotional reaction to things. so pyar ho gussa ho nafrat , rona dhona sab kuch openly and immediately. That is what she is.
Hence she decided to marry on an impulse, loved sidd so  much and now the confession too is going with teh same trend. she is not the one to ponder of things and think aisa kiya to kya hoga.
She is more like, I feel this and I need to disclose it, be it love.hate anything.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sounds like a great moment🥳....I am actually going to do the impossible and WAIT to see it live when the episode comes here...I want this moment to be special for me😊