Yashh... IF-Rockerz
Yashh...
Yashh...

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
OMg...!!!
i am so excited.........
will edit sooon Big smile

-edited-
Ohkk first let me control my excitement LOL Dancing Dancing Party Party Silly Silly.............hehehe

the seg starts with all the family members in SuShaan's room...............Ishaan with Inder,Elesh n Ishi is standing n peeping from window LOL

KK says hat we need to go n Suhaana says that she already said that she doesnt want to leave this house n go
everyone asks why? she doesnt reply 
again KK says Inder,Elesh to pick up Suhaana's suitcase n go
Suhaana says NO...........n I dont wanna leave this house n go as I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT ISHAAN Dancing Dancing   Dancing Dancing  
again everyone asks WHY? LOL
she says because I LOVE ISHAAN
n everybody is like "KYA?" Shocked

then she mounts the bed n shouts "KYUNKI MAIN ISHAAN SE PYAAR KARTI HOON........I LOVE ISHAAN"
n evv\erything is like STOPPED even dharti-aasman ROFL 
Poor Ishaan was standing on a stool like thing n on listening this.......he falls down ROFL ROFL ROFL
eveyone smile n are SUPER-HAPPY Big smile Big smile n so we are Party

will post the link soooon
a must watch for all SuShaanians Embarrassed

SBS also showed teh same thing but not the complete one............only Suhaana's shouting part clmbing on the bed

Edited by -Yash- - 12 January 2011 at 2:43am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittjulaikhasargun--sree--ArmaanShergil-raiAasma-Sinha18-allizwell-kasuuuuinfinity00GurpreetDSiddhi_nami2811Monu-SunNaaTani91

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
What are they showing??????????????
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Party timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PartyParty
-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
SillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillyThank u Yash...... just saw that.....MADAM ne Shatrugan Sinha ka KHAMOSH ke thunderous effect se bhi jyada DUMDAAR apna confession kar diya......... Dharti-Gagan tham gaya.......ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by laxmi_s - 12 January 2011 at 2:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--ArmaanShergil111192nami2811GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Yeh lo link....................feel like i mmmmmmmmmmm goin to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee after seeing this

starts at 8:00

starts at 8:32

Edited by rubas - 12 January 2011 at 2:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yashh...-allizwell-

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Pyar ho toh aisa , the moment she realised it she did the GRAND ANNOUNCEMENT, wah Suhana we love you, you have got JIGRA to do that, and only you could have done that, Ishaan toh saree zindagi soochta he rehta, kahonn kay na kahoon. Wah Wah, Suhana your are GABBAR.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poshahSinha18111192Yashh...-allizwell-

Yashh... IF-Rockerz
Yashh...
Yashh...

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubas

Yeh lo link....................feel like i mmmmmmmmmmm goin to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee after seeing this

thank u sooo much sweetie   Hug

Yashh... IF-Rockerz
Yashh...
Yashh...

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

SillyThank u Yash...... just saw that.....MADAM ne Shatrugan Sinha ka KHAMOSH ke thunderous effect se bhi jyada DUMDAAR apna confession kar diya......... Dharti-Gagan tham gaya.......ROFL
@red : I agree LOL LOL LOL
but she was looking soo cute...........love u Suhaana Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Go to top