Mukti Bandhan

IM virani is selfish

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I.M virani is really selfish person. he is already having a hell lot of money and power which he earns regularly.but the person who grant him the initial help of that train's fair to mumbai when he was 16 i.e jeewan lal kaka, he don't have a single day for him to tribute him in his last day??because of that person he was able to came mumbai and made his empire.he should treat him like a god father but he thinks that he is the god himself.😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 yeah you're right however rich you may be or whatever position you may have attained in life you should never forget the people who helped you out during the difficult phases in your life...
star_night thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the upcoming episode's virani will seen a downslash in their business and devki will help them
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ruchira23

I.M virani is really selfish person. he is already having a hell lot of money and power which he earns regularly.but the person who grant him the initial help of that train's fair to mumbai when he was 16 i.e jeewan lal kaka, he don't have a single day for him to tribute him in his last day??because of that person he was able to came mumbai and made his empire.he should treat him like a god father but he thinks that he is the god himself.😲

i agree wid u that IMV is a selfish prsn & that 2 the extent of harming oders & destroying their lives!!!😊😊
faabz thumbnail
Hi, I am new here ðŸ˜Š
I watch MB regularly and yeah i think IMV is selfish but there is more to that. IMV doesnt want to go because he thinks its beneath him, he has become an arrogant man coz he is one of the richest business man and thinks its below his status level to go lift someone's dead body for rites - Typical of many businessmen. In real life have we seen many rich businessmen do something like that??  But yes that ghamand is always temporary, some day it will be broken..
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He is selfish..and I am curious to know what made him this way..
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ruchira23

yeah this is  what i have already said ,  really speaking i hate such persons who forget their old days when they spent lyfe with difficulties and abruptly after getting money they get changed like there was no any kinda difficulty in their lives before..jeewan kaka is his best frnd even though he is despised by im virani..