India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

IM virani is selfish

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
I.M virani is really selfish person. he is already having a hell lot of money and power which he earns regularly.but the person who grant him the initial help of that train's fair to mumbai when he was 16 i.e jeewan lal kaka, he don't have a single day for him to tribute him in his last day??because of that person he was able to came mumbai and made his empire.he should treat him like a god father but he thinks that he is the god himself.Shocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinki_BaulDamyanthimayur_shanakcjs369shivani003Prinsesse.Suvitiny15

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
 yeah you're right however rich you may be or whatever position you may have attained in life you should never forget the people who helped you out during the difficult phases in your life...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23tiny15

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I think the upcoming episode's virani will seen a downslash in their business and devki will help them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akramabsruchira23tiny15

saniyat Newbie
saniyat
saniyat

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
ya he is

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchira23

I.M virani is really selfish person. he is already having a hell lot of money and power which he earns regularly.but the person who grant him the initial help of that train's fair to mumbai when he was 16 i.e jeewan lal kaka, he don't have a single day for him to tribute him in his last day??because of that person he was able to came mumbai and made his empire.he should treat him like a god father but he thinks that he is the god himself.Shocked
i agree wid u that IMV is a selfish prsn & that 2 the extent of harming oders & destroying their lives!!!SmileSmile

ruchira23

mayur_shanak IF-Dazzler
mayur_shanak
mayur_shanak

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
i agree

ruchira23

faabz Newbie
faabz
faabz

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Hi, I am new here Smile
I watch MB regularly and yeah i think IMV is selfish but there is more to that. IMV doesnt want to go because he thinks its beneath him, he has become an arrogant man coz he is one of the richest business man and thinks its below his status level to go lift someone's dead body for rites - Typical of many businessmen. In real life have we seen many rich businessmen do something like that??  But yes that ghamand is always temporary, some day it will be broken..

ruchira23

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
He is selfish..and I am curious to know what made him this way..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index