Awesome Background Muzik

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,

As i m fed of writing about confession almost everyday,Today i thought not to write anything about as we know how cvs are......but coming to my topic I know it is discussed before about how gud and superbb background music is but today i seriously felt that its one of the most superbb background music i have ever heard in any serial on indian tv.The new tune they added during badima and suhana scene yesterday (acc to canada)was excellent and today they played it again during flashback scenes............so forgetting all the negativity and hoping that today will be the D-day lets just congratulate the music man/woman for giving us gud background music😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If i keep the Golden shows of early 90's of Doordarshan that i watched in my childhood days aside and then go for comparison then i have to admit that i have not seen any show for the last 15 years which have such a sweet and classic background music as SGP have.....πŸ‘

I have downloaded all the tunes of SGP on my PC.....all the scores are just awesome and  they are adding more scores now a days which are also very touching and give pleasure to my heart and lot of peace too😊😊

For such a wonderful gift from CV...i would like to thanks to Music director of SGP:

&

Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail
@sinha I havent seen all that serials which used to come in late nineties and after that so for me this serial's music is top notch and its above all that bang bang music in todays serial..............and btw  this serial had made parody of those serialπŸ˜† and rightly sooooooo
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sinha18

If i keep the Golden shows of early 90's of Doordarshan that i watched in my childhood days aside and then go for comparison then i have to admit that i have not seen any show for the last 15 years which have such a sweet and classic background music as SGP have.....πŸ‘

I have downloaded all the tunes of SGP on my PC.....all the scores are just awesome and  they are adding more scores now a days which are also very touching and give pleasure to my heart and lot of peace too😊😊

For such a wonderful gift from CV...i would like to thanks to Music director of SGP:

&

i agree even my  Mobile ringtone is of SGP background music...
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhu_dittakavi

i agree even my  Mobile ringtone is of SGP background music...

Seriously????................OMG u both seems to be big fan of SGP music........ of course like meπŸ˜†
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sinha18

&

yes give us the link naaa...frm whr u downloaded the tunes.......i too loved them.....
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
then i would confess as well....my daily alarm tune is SGP tune...😳

i think all the tunes are awesome...
himanshu...please give links na...i have only one or 2...i always want all the tunes...πŸ˜ƒ

😳
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think after the fab cast its the music and art directors has made SGP a truly ledgendry serial. I love the music, its just superb , I cant describe it in words.
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

then i would confess as well....my daily alarm tune is SGP tune...😳

i think all the tunes are awesome...
himanshu...please give links na...i have only one or 2...i always want all the tunes...πŸ˜ƒ

😳

@ Garima and shwets

Kuch tunes to apne Archive section se hi download kari hai aur kuch tunes video clip download karke usko mp3 format mein change kar diya ...and still i have to make some tunes in this way...mere paas bhi sari tunes nahi hai but hope i will manage to make it with in a week and then i will ask you how to upload them in archive as the others tunes are downloaded there and then upload😊
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
YES MUSIC IS SUPERB .... THANKS HIMANSHU , V WILL WAIT FOR DOWNLOAD πŸ˜³ Edited by netri - 13 years ago