Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Awesome Background Muzik

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

As i m fed of writing about confession almost everyday,Today i thought not to write anything about as we know how cvs are......but coming to my topic I know it is discussed before about how gud and superbb background music is but today i seriously felt that its one of the most superbb background music i have ever heard in any serial on indian tv.The new tune they added during badima and suhana scene yesterday (acc to canada)was excellent and today they played it again during flashback scenes............so forgetting all the negativity and hoping that today will be the D-day lets just congratulate the music man/woman for giving us gud background musicSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_041tarunSinha18Siddhi_Shwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
If i keep the Golden shows of early 90's of Doordarshan that i watched in my childhood days aside and then go for comparison then i have to admit that i have not seen any show for the last 15 years which have such a sweet and classic background music as SGP have.....Clap

I have downloaded all the tunes of SGP on my PC.....all the scores are just awesome and  they are adding more scores now a days which are also very touching and give pleasure to my heart and lot of peace tooSmileSmile

For such a wonderful gift from CV...i would like to thanks to Music director of SGP:

&

Edited by Sinha18 - 12 January 2011 at 2:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_dGarima_041tarunGurpreetDShwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
@sinha I havent seen all that serials which used to come in late nineties and after that so for me this serial's music is top notch and its above all that bang bang music in todays serial..............and btw  this serial had made parody of those serialLOL and rightly sooooooo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1tarunShwets1502

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

If i keep the Golden shows of early 90's of Doordarshan that i watched in my childhood days aside and then go for comparison then i have to admit that i have not seen any show for the last 15 years which have such a sweet and classic background music as SGP have.....Clap

I have downloaded all the tunes of SGP on my PC.....all the scores are just awesome and  they are adding more scores now a days which are also very touching and give pleasure to my heart and lot of peace tooSmileSmile

For such a wonderful gift from CV...i would like to thanks to Music director of SGP:

&

i agree even my  Mobile ringtone is of SGP background music...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetDShwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_dittakavi

&

i agree even my  Mobile ringtone is of SGP background music...

Seriously????................OMG u both seems to be big fan of SGP music........ of course like meLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha181tarunShwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged

&

yes give us the link naaa...frm whr u downloaded the tunes.......i too loved them.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
then i would confess as well....my daily alarm tune is SGP tune...Embarrassed

i think all the tunes are awesome...
himanshu...please give links na...i have only one or 2...i always want all the tunes...Big smile

Embarrassed

Garima_04

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
I think after the fab cast its the music and art directors has made SGP a truly ledgendry serial. I love the music, its just superb , I cant describe it in words.

Shwets1502

Go to top