Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

papillon thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Oh my God !!! Have you seen Archana ???? Is really Archana ?????? My god, Make-up ki Jai Ho !!!!!

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Originally posted by: papillon

Oh my God !!! Have you seen Archana ???? Is really Archana ?????? My god, Make-up ki Jai Ho !!!!!

LOL yep! that really is her.. But i think shes just a bit tired so she looks that way.. But yep.. Make Up does do wonders lol
papillon thumbnail
Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

LOL yep! that really is her.. But i think shes just a bit tired so she looks that way.. But yep.. Make Up does do wonders lol

Yes She is looking very tired that's why rings of her eyes...  but what about her skin colour ??? how much bleach she apply on her body and face when she shout ?!!! Anyway she looks beautiful in Pavitra Rishta that is the important !!! 😊
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Originally posted by: papillon

Yes She is looking very tired that's why rings of her eyes...  but what about her skin colour ??? how much bleach she apply on her body and face when she shout ?!!! Anyway she looks beautiful in Pavitra Rishta that is the important !!! 😊

Yep! She does look beautiful in Pavitra Rishta.. But believe it or not.. make upp does make a person look lighter.. its all the finishing.. my cousin got married a few weeks ago.. and so obviously she had professional make up done and her skin toned lighted considerably even though she quite fair anyways.. so yep.. it might not be bleach.. 
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for posting the pictures, Archana look very different....

mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
archana looksss uglyy but still lovee herrrrrrrrrr
kmh2rockzz thumbnail
heya juhi
thnxx 4 shring dearπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the pics!!!