New pics of PR - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

Oh my God !!! Have you seen Archana ???? Is really Archana ?????? My god, Make-up ki Jai Ho !!!!!

Originally posted by papillon

Oh my God !!! Have you seen Archana ???? Is really Archana ?????? My god, Make-up ki Jai Ho !!!!!

LOL yep! that really is her.. But i think shes just a bit tired so she looks that way.. But yep.. Make Up does do wonders lol
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

LOL yep! that really is her.. But i think shes just a bit tired so she looks that way.. But yep.. Make Up does do wonders lol
Yes She is looking very tired that's why rings of her eyes...  but what about her skin colour ??? how much bleach she apply on her body and face when she shout ?!!! Anyway she looks beautiful in Pavitra Rishta that is the important !!! 😊
Originally posted by papillon

Yes She is looking very tired that's why rings of her eyes...  but what about her skin colour ??? how much bleach she apply on her body and face when she shout ?!!! Anyway she looks beautiful in Pavitra Rishta that is the important !!! 😊

Yep! She does look beautiful in Pavitra Rishta.. But believe it or not.. make upp does make a person look lighter.. its all the finishing.. my cousin got married a few weeks ago.. and so obviously she had professional make up done and her skin toned lighted considerably even though she quite fair anyways.. so yep.. it might not be bleach.. 

Thanks for posting the pictures, Archana look very different....

archana looksss uglyy but still lovee herrrrrrrrrr
heya juhi
thnxx 4 shring dearπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the pics!!!
Archana luks veryyyyyyyyyyy different!!
btw who iz da kid wid Sushant!!